VegasPete || TWIB - Part 2

"Veg... nghhh." Pete tugged Vegas hair pulling him closer to himself feeling Vegas hitting his sweet spot.

God ! Pete can't remember how long have they been doing it. Pete lost count when he came for the fourth time. And Vegas doesn't look like he's going to stop anytime soon.

Putting his force on both his palms, pressing his and Pete intertwined fingers on the bed. He pulled himself till the tip was inside and looked at Pete.

Pete looks ethereal underneath him. So beautiful. So sexy. All for him. His swollen and plump lips. His still hazy eyes from lust. The way Pete's chest heaving up and down, sucking in air.

Vegas hand find ways to Pete's throat and pressed his fingers on the milky skin that belongs to him. Only him ! Pete gasped at the sudden pressure. Vegas leans down, licking the sweat - covered skin from the neck to his mouth.

"Tell me Pete. Who do you belong to ?" Pete shuddered hearing Vegas question. The tone that sounded effortlessly dominating.

"Y... you Veg... ahhh" Pete couldn't finish his sentence when Vegas push himself deeper into Pete earning a loud moan from him. Pete's nail dug deeper into Vegas back skin.

"You..." Thrust.

"Vegasss..."

"Are..." Thrust.

"Aaah..."

"Mine, Pete." Pete sank his teeth on Vegas sensitive skin between his jaw and shoulder. Leaving a mark earning a soft moan from Vegas before he continues.

"Mine !" Vegas pushed himself full into Pete and kisses Pete hard on the lips. Swallowing Pete's beautiful moans and loud groans.
When Vegas tears his lips from Pete, he rested his forehead on him. He could see tears falling down from the side of Pete's eyes.

Vegas kissed those tears. Tasting the skin that tasted salty mixed with sweat before he carefully pulls himself out of Pete and laid right next to him. Both breathing heavily.

Vegas placed his palm on Pete's right cheek. Pushing it slowly to face him. And again he rested his forehead on Pete. Admiring the beauty next to him. Vegas doesn't know why, but one of his many favourite gestures to Pete is resting their foreheads together.

"Do you know how sexy you are ?" Vegas whispered. Fingers playing on the soft cheek.

Pete let out a small laugh. Funny since it's coming from the most sexy man alive. But wait a minute. Vegas ain't sexy. He is more then sexy ! Vegas was the devil incarnation himself. Looking so alluring and tempting. Especially those dark eyes. People find it cold and scary but it's not the case for Pete because most of the time he find himself wanted to be swallowed full behind those pitch dark eyes.

"I never knew you could play piano well Pete." Said Vegas. And he began to feel irritated whenever he remembers the incident during the party before.

"Were you jealous Vegas ?" Pete questions him. Turning his body and faces Vegas. He wrapped his arm around Vegas bare waist and Vegas pulls him closer closing all the gaps between them. Vegas planted a soft kiss on Pete's forehead.

"Jealous would be an understatement Pete. I wanted to burn each and every single of them who dares to lay their eyes on you." Vegas gritted his teeth. Unknowingly applied a little pressure on Pete's wait.

Those lusty eyes that dare to devour what's his. Those dirty mind that dare to imagine having his lover for them. And the audacity the old man had touching his Pete.

Not untill Pete hissed that Vegas got out from his trance. Immediately whispering sorry and gently rubs on the skin.

"Vegas..." Pete calls out Vegas softly. Giving Vegas the softest look. And drawing a small yet soft smile for him.

"They might imagine having me Vegas. But the reality is, I'm right beside you. In your arms. Giving my whole only for you." Pete runs his thumb over Vegas lips before planting a soft kiss.

Vegas smiled and when Pete wanted to pull away, he pressed Pete's waist against his body. Deepening their kiss, asking for more. You see, Vegas is a greedy man. Especially when it comes to his favourite drug. His favourite addiction. His beautiful Pete.

And Pete would never say no. Not only because of the pleasure but because he loved how Vegas worshipped him whenever they were together. Those sweet whispers. Those gentle bites and soft kisses on his body before he starts going in rough.

And most importantly, they loved it when they were marked by each other. Proved that they belong to one another. Exclusively his !

🖤💙

I know I messed up the part of Pete and Vegas together.😭 It's my first time writing. Please cut me some slack.

English is not my first languange. Sorry for the grammatical errors. Feel free to correct me and I am always open to critics that may help me to improve myself. Tell me what do you think of this part. And thank you for reading folks ! 😘🥰