Loving You is All I Need to Stay Alive

"I love every bits of your fucking self Vegas. I'm in love with your depraved self. I'm in love with your beautiful smile and I'm in love with you for everything Vegas. Everything ! I'm in love with you. " Pete places his hand on Vegas's nape, pulling Vegas towards him. Resting his forehead on Vegas's, staring at him into the eyes.

"I love you so much so it fucking hurts." Pete breathes out, brushing his lips with Vegas's.

"Want me to kiss it better ?" Vegas scoffed earning a chuckle from Pete, who then presses a soft kiss on Vegas's lips.

"Tell me more Pete. Tell me how much you love me ? Why do you love me ?" His thumb gently caressing Pete's cheek. Vegas's heart is overwhelmed with Pete's confession but he doesn't feel enough. He wants more. He wants  Pete to look at him and tell everything that makes Pete find him, the devil, attractive and worth enough to be loved.

Leaning into Vegas's touched, Pete stared a little longer into the black orbs that he has always find fascinating. The eyes that always carries a mischevious look, up to no good. The eyes that may seem to appear cold and evil  to others but hides thousands of twisted feelings beneath, and yet they are the most beautiful orbs he has seen.

"I love it whenever you plot mayhems in your pretty little head and thought it would be a good idea to get me involved. Which of course it is minus the fact I hate seeing you getting hurt.

I love it when you simply wake up another morning and plan who to mess with or who to kill.

I love it when you don't fight your beast and allow it to take over you. Relishing in the moment and you can't help the the proud look you have on yourself. And that is why I hated it when you keep your head low in front of Khun Gun.

The list could go on Vegas. Everything about you. Your sparkly eyes." Kiss. "Your beautiful smile" Kiss.

"It's just you !" That was the final straw. Vegas can't hold himself anymore and the tears that he was struggling to hold earlier finally streamed down his cheeks with heavy breaths trying to calm himself down.

"You're beautiful in every way and I just loved you for that." Pete presses another soft kisses on Vegas's cheeks and hugged him tightly. Engulfing him whole and Vegas just allowed himself to drown into Pete's embrace.

He doesn't know how to describe what he feels right now. But he knows that he wants this to stay forever. He wants Pete by his side. And he wants to spend every day till the end of his breath. With his Pete. His Alpha. The Omega in his purs at the thought of having an Alpha by his side.

Vegas stick out his nose to the Pete's scent gland. Where the smell of amber is the strongest and couldn't help but to lick and kiss it, making Pete tightens the grip around Vegas.

"Will you leave me Pete ?" Vegas can't help but let out a choke sound and he hated that it made him sound like a pathetic omega his father always told him about.

"Will you allow me to Vegas ?" Pete asked and Vegas felt the growing posessiveness in him. No ! He shakes his head.

"Great ! Beacause my life is chained to you and all I need is to love you to stay alive." Vegas grabbed both Pete's cheeks and start kissing him with overflowing feeling and tears that seem to can't stop flowing over.

The kiss was everything sweet and soft but nothing of lust and sensual. Vegas relishing in the moment, basking in the sweetness and love that Pete has to offer and Pete allows Vegas taking as much as he wants. Ready to provide him with overflowing love and care.

Finally gone are the days of playing push and pull with each others heart. Watching each other from afar. Straining themselves with anger and jealousy. Playing eye - fucking with each other.

Only one thing left and that is Khun Gun. Pete would definitely not stay quite after this. After a series of the old hag trying to sell his omega son to filthy alphas and times Pete barely managed to save Vegas, he's going to do whatever it takes to bring Gun down. And Vegas would never have to suffer anymore.

Pressing another kiss on Vegas forehead, Pete whispers, "I love you Vegas." and I swear the hell, I would do whatever it takes to make sure you live the world you want to.

His omega, Vegas !

🖤💙

I'm backkk ! But no promises of constant updates. I've been reading few Omegaverse fic where Pete is and Alpha and Vegas is and Omega.

And i'm totally hooked. Don't get me wrong, I love devil Vegas but to look at Vegas from different POV sure seems interesting. If you have any interesting VP omegaverse fic as I decribe above please recommend it to me !

Thank you for reading folks.
Hope you enjoyed.