Field trip (Part 9)

.... My eyes widened when realization hit.

Reflecta....

Julika!!

I started running to the place where we were.

But then I felt a hand grabbing mine.

" Where are you going!? We must run! Like everyone! " It was Luka.

" For God sake! Reflecta! She is Julika! "

His eyes widened.

I freed my hands and started running again.

It was then when it hit me.

I let out a smile with a tensed expression as a sweat dropped from behind my ears.

" Heh! As I said, he is smart, that Hockmoth. "

So this was his plan this whole time.

He has to get to Luka at any cost this time but I was coming here as well, his possible biggest throne in the way as presuming that Ladybug and Cat Noir cannot be able to be here.

At that time it was only Gabriel that was missing and not Natalie. That means Natalie's main job here was to keep watch on me 𝘢𝘯𝘥 to inform Hockmoth of my where abouts.

When she saw that I was with Julika but Luka was not there she reported him, which, thanks to my speed run, ended up with a dead akuma as a result.

So then they show their backup plan and their ace here.

Julika.

Luka's twin which he cares for a lot and, for God sake, that Gabriel knows that.

This whole time Julika was practically isolated and I find it all normal, never ever considering the fact that maybe just maybe this whole situation was manipulated by Gabriel and Natalie.

They 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 sure that she is isolated for the backup.

" I got to give him that, this time he really outsmarted 𝘮𝘺 level of smartness. "

Or is it my brain that has started to rust?

Doesn't matter now.

I noticed that Luka was also running behind me.

On the way I ran across around 10 'reflecta-lised' people.

They were running in panick.

Damn! When I was wandering in this place there was hardly anyone here but now I am coming across more than I have seen till now.

I ran through the not-so-much of a crowd.

When I was almost about to reach there I bumped onto Rose.

" ROSE! " I shouted at seeing her.

" CHLOE! " She shouted back on seeing me. " LUKA! " Shouted on seeing Luka.

" Thank god! I find someone! "

" Are you all ok!? " Asked Luka to everyone.

I looked around to find Dupain-Cheng, Agreste, Natalie, Zoe, Aliyah, Mylene, Kim, Max, Sabrina and Neno were there as well.

Looks like people have ended up getting separated but also ended up mixing up here.

" No time for that! We need to run! Reflecta is right there! " And she pointed at the villain in pink.

Yeah, she is right in front of us reflecta-lising random people.

" YET AGAIN! Yet again I was left alone! No one noticed me!! Even my own brother!! You all left me yet again!! " Shouted Reflecta and reflecta-lised yet another person.