Field trip (Part 1)

After that sleeping villain incident.

Next day.

I wake up tired.

I scratch my hair and think,
Uh! I really don't want to go to school today. I am not feeling good.

" Madam. A very good morning to you. "

" John wii, *sigh*, good morning, but I don't think that it is going to be a good day. "

" Hm? Why Is that, madam? "

" That's not a question to be asked. " I lay flat on my bed. " Another akuma will show up today for sure. "

" Well, that is an everyday occurrence. We cannot do anything about that. "

" Yeah. Anyway. Prepare my bath. "

" Yes. "

After having a fresh bath, I went to that stupid school.

I stand outside the entrance of the school.

*sigh*

I made an annoyed face as I looked at that ridiculous building of it.

Should I just transfer...?,
I thought and entered the building.

My luck was definitely a punching bag for this world as just on my entrance the first person I bumped onto was none other than Dupain-Cheng.

Great.

She was giving me a tensed look. Stared at me for sometimes with trembling eyes and then diverting her gazes from me she runs straight to the class.

And then, yet again, being a punching bag my luck, I bumped onto Agreste.

Great. Not again.

Why? Just why? At this point I wouldn't mind even if this was Laila but meeting this guy is worse than her.

...Does this world want me to become a villain that badly? This world possibly doesn't want its own destruction so soon, does it?

He shrunk his eyebrows and gave me an odd look like 'why her of all people? ' and went to the class as well.

He slightly clinched his fist as well.

...What?

Didn't able to digest the truth? Acting like a child with a heavy duty like being a superhero and protecting the city will not do. It was definitely the first time you got the reality check all thanks to me. And this is the attitude I get as a response?

Wow. Just look at him.

That master Fu or whatever his name was sure was old enough for his brain cells to not work properly for him giving this kind of responsibility to literal kids who can't even accept the reality.

I seriously wanna say this on your face, Dupain-cheng and Agreste, that the person who gave you your miraculous was truly an utterly stupid old man.

I entered the classroom with all those thoughts running in my head like a tsunami.

It was all truly enraging.

My mood was not good for real.

" Chloe! " A familiar but 'I-don't-wanna-speek-to-this-person' voice called me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I owe you that but,
" What, is it? " Sounded annoyed, I looked at the way of the voice because again I don't wanna talk to this person.

It was Ivan.

" Um- I'm- I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday! Because of me you were abducted by that villain. If only I listened to you. "

" Humf! "