Field trip (Part 8)

....... Wait. Where is Gabriel?

I quickly looked at where Luka once was.

Where is Luka!?

I pushed myself away from the wall and asked Julika,
" Julika, where is Luka!? "

" Brother? He went to the bathroom. "

Damn it!

I was distracted!!

" Where is the bathroom!? " I asked Julika.

" Hm? Ah. " She pointed to her left from her right hand index finger. " That way. "

I dashed in that direction while Julika left there staring at my back.

.....

Where is it!?

Where is it!?

Where is it!?

Where is that dang bathroom!?

I was running in the almost empty corridors searching for the stupid bathroom with all my might.

She did tell me which direction he went but there are way too many turns to actually tell me which direction he took to reach this so called bathroom, damn it!!

" Miss!! No running, please!! " I heard a man shouting, which I guessed is directed at me.

I stopped and turned around to the voice.

Seems to be staff.

He was looking at me.

Yep.

It's for me... Wait!

I asked shouting,
" Bathroom! Where is the bathroom!? Tell me fast! "
While I stood at my place.

" Huh? "

If he really is a staff then he definitely knows the structure of this building, meaning he also knows the way.

" Um- ah, if it's the bathroom you're finding then you're in the wrong area, ma'am. " He points at the way I came here from. " Go back in that direction and then turn to the left, then move right and then walk straight, you will find the bathroom at some distance. "

" Thank you!! " I ran to his directed way.

" Hmm, must have eaten something really bad. " Presumed the staff while adjusting his cap.

On her way she stopped for a second.

" Must take 𝗶𝘁 out. " And put her hand on her bag and take out 'that'.

Meanwhile, on luka's side.

In the men's bathroom.

He was standing in front of the mirror hands on the sink, thinking,
'Maybe she is right. I really am just a low life living on false hope.... Marinette is Ladybug and Adrian is Cat Noir. Both of them have a lot on their shoulders already... And I don't want to be a burden... Not to mention Marinette likes Adrian and it is known to everyone that Cat Noir likes Ladybug. Basically both of them like each other... Alot... It's just a matter of time they will realize who the other person is..... Then... '

With his depressing thoughts of him, he washes his hand and takes himself out of the bathroom with his chain of thoughts still stretching as he continues to walk in the almost empty corridors,
' Then... What would happen to me?.. Would I be thrown out of Marinette's life forever?... I wasn't there to begin with anyway.... Well. It's not like I can go back to Paris for as long as Hockmoth- '

" LUKAAAA!!! "

He looked at his front to the voice that called him.

He saw Chloe, who at some distance, was running at lightning speed towards him with a blue stick like thing in her hand.

" Wah!? " He almost jumped at the sight of her.

" ABOVE YOU!!! YOU STUPID!!! "

'Stupid?' He frowned. 'Wait. Above me?' he questioned in his mind.

" LOOK ABOVE YOU!! "

'Hm?'

He finally looked above.

A familiar purple winged insect was flickering above his head.

" AN AKUMA!? But how!? "

He started to wave his hand on it in hope for it to fly away.

'No! I can't get akumatised! At any cost!!' He thought as he covered his face from one arm and waved his other on the akuma.

He then suddenly felt a hand on his right hand shoulder, making him bend a little to that direction cuz of the sudden weight.

SMACK!!!

A loud smack echoed the corridor and then the silence.

'What happened?' He thought as he uncovered his face from his hand and stopped his wave of hands.

He looked behind him where he now finds Chloe and...

" HUH!? " He shouted at the unimaginable scene he saw.

Chloe was bent a little downwards and was supporting herself with her left hand on her left knee, panting heavily because of loss of breath, while her right hand was tightly holding a stick with a blue square on top of it. The stick was a little bent as the blue square was sticking to the wall.

His eyes widened and mouth slightly opened at the sight of the akuma which started to fade into black ashes right in front of him.

.....

After the akuma fully turned into ashes I took my fly swatter off from the wall and took the longest breath a human can possibly take and exhaled.

I then turned to him with frowned eyebrows and half closed eyes and looked directly in his eyes at which he very much flinched and there was a noticeable terror in his eyes, and then I spoke,
" You stupidity of a human being, be a little more aware of your surrounding. You might just die if not. "

He didn't say anything.

I looked at my 'Ultimate insect Killer tool' and saw a lot of black ashes on it.

" Ugh! " I disgused.

I then went inside the women's bathroom attached right next to the men's one with it and washed all the ashes off of it.

I then came outside and found that Luka was still there.

" What? " I asked.

" Ah-no-nothing.... "

I didn't say anything and walked over him.

After some moments he ran towards me and started to walk right next to me.

" What? "

" .... " He looked down. " How did you know I was about to be attached by an akuma? "

Because Gabriel and you both were missing and it was obvious that he came here for you. But I can't possibly tell you that.

" I didn't. I just came for the washroom and found the akuma flying by and then noticed it was heading to the bathroom and then I saw you. "

" ...I see.... Thank you... "

Thank your sister.

Oh wait. That reminds me, Julika knows that I came for Luka.

That can pull up the suspicions. Gotta do something about that.

" Well- " I was about to lie my way out of any possible trouble but then I was cut off but a scream.

" RUN!!! THERE IS A VILLAIN HERE!! EVERYONE RUN!! " shouted someone.

..... Huh?

Wait, what?

Has he found someone else to be akumatised already? It hasn't even been like five minutes since the last attack!

I then saw a figure in a pink dress with pink twin long bun like thing on its head with excessive pink makeup that ran across us both while shouting,
" RUN EVERYONE!!! " In the male voice which was the same as the staff from before.

.... My eyes widened when realization hit.

Reflecta....

Julika!!