Realization (Part 2)

" Heh! I see. So, here is the plan. " Laila smirked.

One week later after the meet up.

Dupain-Cheng burst into the classroom.

" I did it! "

"Whao! What happened!? " Aliyah asked.

" Humf humf humf! Didn't I tell you that I applied in the 'Fashion Step' and reached 'Neon' level? "

" Don't tell me!? "

" Yes! I got an 'invitation' this morning!! "

" What!? Really!? Yeah!! You go girlll!! "

After that everyone in my class congratulated her.

Even Adrian...

As for me, I didn't have any conversation with anyone after that fight.

In class, I started to sit with Laila in my usual seat and Sabrina now sits on the seat behind Dupain-Cheng.

I just stayed silent but Laila complimented her at which she definitely found her suspicious. It was honestly the most realistic expression she gave knowing just what Laila is.

Either way, I just didn't care, because, her disaster, which eventually led to mine too, have actually a lot to do with her getting selected in 'Fashion step'.

'Fashion Step', a major fashion designing contest or rather an event that takes place every two years in Paris.

Well known Designers from different corners of France gather on this day to participate.

Its major events take place in four different levels.

Starting from, 1st level, 'Fade', second level, 'Class', and third level, 'Neon'.

Passing levels 'Fade' and 'Class' is as easy as flying crayons, the real competition helds in 'Neon' category, which eliminates 60% of participants.

The thing is, none of the first three levels are held personally. It all goes through an online procedure in which the judges eliminate those dresses that they didn't find worth to be in the competition by only photos that they received from all the participants.

After you pass all the three stages, you will receive a very special invitation card that is your permit as a competitor in 'The Glory of Rivana' event. It is the hall of fame of every generation of fashion. There, if you win the 'Hall of fame' tital then you are already a 5 star designer. Your design will practically be displayed in a glass and have a place of its own in the history.

As for the judges, only the top most designers are the one that watches over the new talent. They too need a special kind of golden card, exclusive to just them. You can say, the designers that have already had their designs at least twice in the hall of fame are the only ones that get to be the judges. For example, Gabriel Agreste and Audrey Bourgeois, the "queen" of designing.

Yes, mom is a judge there. She has been one for more than 6 years now. Cheating is totally out of the question.

.. Or so how it should have been cuz it is questionable that Dupain-Cheng gets that 'invitation' when she submitted only a hand made black jaket, well at least that's what I over heard.

But seriously, there should be more than just some hand made black jaket talent there. How exactly did she get that 'invitation'? Or was the jacket actually extraordinary?

In the end, it doesn't matter as this situation is all on our hands. Watch me Dupain-Cheng, I will make you regret for standing against me!

Another zink crossed my mind.