Truth be told (Part 2)

After meeting with zoe which class did I attend...?

I have no memories whatsoever.

.... If so this can't be Volpina.
The most Volpina can do is create illusions but to interfere psychologically....

If that is the case then there are three possibilities that I come up with.

First, my memories are erased for some reason.

Meaning this villain can erase memories.

Second, the villain interfered with my brain and made me believe that the school ended.

Meaning it can somehow hypnotise, maybe even knows to make illusions but I don't think Hockmoth can give two powers at once, at least I don't remember any.

So hypnotic it is.

Third, the most terrifying one, this day never started in the first place. Everything happened today is all in fact a dream.

Meaning a villain who can show or perhaps trap people in dreams.

... Please let it not be the third one or I may never be able to do anything here.

I 'reality check' myself by pinching my hand very hard, of course not in the view of fake John winn and the driver.

Ouch!!

Ok... This hurts.

But I tested again, just in case, by checking the time in my wrist watch.

I can read the time clearly....

Phew..

So, the chances of the third option are eliminated.

Then, it is either the memory eraser villain or the hypnotic villain.

But here is a catch.

It is currently showing 12:36 pm and the lunch overs at 12:40 pm.

Meaning, that the lunch time is never over so there is no activity of memory erasing. That means the first option is eliminated as well.

In conclusion, I am being hypnotized.

But, here is another thing to put to light, my mind is completely free to think which I don't think what hypnosis actually does.

So how should I take it as?

..... A hypnotic illusion perhaps...?

Yeah, let's go with that.

A villain with a hypnotic illusion power.

Now, this villain. It's either Laila or Zoe if the villain is associated with me.

Knowing Hockmoth, he gives power according to the emotions.

And I am trapped in this loop...

.... Yep it's Laila cuz I don't think Zoe has a reason to trap me but the thing is, it is also not Volpina. She is probably akumatised as a different kind of villian.

Laila did wanted to trap me in her gasp of manipulation and in that argument I completely broke free from that which probably triggered her and so the situation right now is the conclusion.

I looked at my wrist which has my watch on it as I thought,
My watch saved me a lot today.

A realization hit me as a shiver run down my back.

..... Wait. I never wore a wrist watch today....

What is going on...?

... At this point I don't know what to do...