Departure (Part 3)

...I need to talk to Daddy soon.

Soon after that, I went to a balcony to get a little rest from all that overwhelming place and to get my mind a reset to enter that ridiculous place again, after all I have to be there for as long as daddy is there.

" *sigh* "

" Hey! Miss! "

I felt a little hand grab my leg.

Hm?

I turned around and noticed a little girl standing there.

She was beaming with excitement for some reason.

" You are Miss Queen Bee, right? "

" ... Why are you asking that, kiddo? "

" You are, right? "

I was kind of annoyed by her question cuz the bee miraculous now belongs to someone else...

... Oh right, I now remember, that someone is in fact Zoe, my half sister.

" ... Kiddo, I 𝘸𝘢𝘴 Queen Bee. Not anymore. "

" No! That's not true! You are Queen Bee! "

" What are you up to? That power now belongs to Vesperia. Everybody knows that. "

" Vesperia can't replace Queen Bee! My hero is Queen Bee! "

What?

Was there anyone that liked me or Queen bee in the show?

" And why is that? "

I sit down on my knees to match her level.

" Because it was Queen bee that saved me that day not Vesperia. You are my hero since then! "

" I- "

That was the first time in a long while that some thanked me for being Queen Bee.

" When did I save you? "

" That day I was out on my own without telling mommy or daddy but then I was suddenly attacked by some villain and then you came and saved me! "

" Really. "

That seriously caught me off guard. I don't remember anything like that.

" You know when I hear that you will be at the party I begged my parents to take me with them! And now finally! Finally I got to meet you! I am so happy! "

" Is that so? "

In this horrendous party, I was really worn out but to think something as small as this kiddo can cheer me up in an instance.

Seriously, I am feeling a lot lightened up.

" Miss Queen bee! I have this! I wanted to give you this! "

And then she takes a bee keychain from her bag.

" What is that? "

" This! This is my hand made superhero charm! I made this for my hero! For you! "

... By her sincere charm and thankfulness I took a back. It doesn't feel right to take something that much valuable from her.

" I can't take it. "

" You can't? "

She now looks kind of sad but it is really too much on my shoulder. I am not worthy of something like that.

" Ah! If you can't take it how about you take it as a charm for yourself!? "

" What? "

" I mean! How about you take it as a charm that proves that you are Queen Bee!? "