Realization (Part 3)

Another zink.

There were many times I had this zink in my head since that day, it was as if it was telling me to stop doing what I was doing or so I presumed until I finally got to know the real meaning behind it.

We were in the audience hall, sitting on our vip seats and waited for the show to start but then a guard came especially for me and told me to go to the guest room where my mom was waiting for me.

Why would she wait for me? That's so unlike her. Usually she would just do her own stuff while minding only her own business.

Another zink.

Shit! Why the hell!? Today I am having this kind of zink a lot! Damn it!

When I entered the guest room I got shocked witnessing Dupain-Cheng and my presents of classmates there alongside my mom.

" Mom! What are they doing here!? "

" That doesn't matter now. "

" Why!? "

" When I said it doesn't matter it means it doesn't matter! " She said in a strict and loud tone. " As for why you are here, Chloe, show me your hand bag. "

" ...Why? "

They know. I know they know.

At that point I realized that they know that I have her invitation.

" Bring her here. "

As mom said that two people take the maid who did the stealing job for us.

" Who was the one who ordered you? "

" I-I'm sorry ma'am. " She was shivering.

" Who was it? "

" Mom! What is going on! " I tried to act totally unknown of this matter.

" Shut up! " Mom was clearly angry. " Who was it!? "

" It, it was her. " And she pointes out to me.

" WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I DIDN'T ORDER TO STEAL HER INVITATION!! "

" Chloe, never once have I mention that the matter was about stealing Marinette's invitation, so how did you know? "

" I- I. "

" Stop it, Chloe. It was you, just admit it. " Said Dupain-Cheng.

Mom ordered the maid and the two people to go outside.

Everyone there was looking at me. The look they were giving me was as if they are telling me that they lost their last bit of hope on me and from now on they will never be of any aquantace with me.

" I.... I did that. " I admitted and took the invitation out of my bag and handed it over. I admitted not because I was caught red handed but because it was mom who was in their side... And Adrien as well.

" But I was not- "

" I never expected something this shameful from you, Chloe. " Adrien said as he cuts me off. " I thought that when you will be left alone you may reflect and become a little kind but I was wrong. Today, you really disappointed me. I thought of you as a friend but from now on I truly am not your friend. "

" He is right. You've crossed the limits. " Added Subrina.

Everyone left and Aliya went with giving me an intentional bump.

Only I and mom was left there. And she started to do her makeup.

" This time you truly deserve it. "