19

MESSAGES

Honey Honey🍯
hey charlie

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
Thats my name
Yes ?

Honey Honey🍯
im bored ):

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
Okay
Im streaming right now

Honey Honey🍯
wowie zowie
stopping your stream to message me?
i must be soooo special 🙃

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
Yes totally you are
So incredibly special

Honey Honey🍯
bro i just watched you roll your eyes
u aint slick

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
You have my stream up?

Honey Honey🍯
duh
can i join
be the star of the show

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
Im the star of the show though

Honey Honey🍯
oh come on now
we all know theyre waiting for me to show up

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
Fine
Live in your delusion
Call me on discord

Honey Honey🍯
alrighty
doing that
see u in a moment charlie pookie poo

Mr. Extra Lettuce🥬
Thats new
Pookie poo?

TWITCH

"Okay chat, you goopy, sludgey, guckers. We are bringing on a friend, some of you guys will know her," Charlie said, pausing his game for a moment.

Before he could properly introduce her, Connie joined the call, "WHATS UP MOTHER SHUCKERS?" She yelled into her microphone, watching on her montor as Charlie jumped from the suddenness of her voice.

He recovered quickly, "Don't steal my bit, Connie. We both know you're better than that."

"Maybe you're right," Connie hummed, glancing at Charlie as he smiled a little, "actually no. You're wrong. I'm not better than that, in fact I am much, much worse."

Charlie stiffled a laugh, tutting disapprovingly, "Well then you should steal someone else's bit. Talk about gibbons or something."

Connie shuddered, "Why would you bring that up? I fucking hate gibbons, I've told you this."

"Oh, right," He said, "but you couldn't expect me to remember that. You literally told me that when we first started being friends, like two months ago?" His eyes widened as he realized what he just said. They fans weren't aware of the wrong number situation. They would probably think the pair had been talking a lot off camera, which they had, but not specifically like that.

Connie laughed, "I can't believe you didn't remember!" She exclaimed, playing into her joke, "I thought you... cared."

"Well, you thought wrong," He huffed, crossing his arms.

"Says the one with such intricate answers on my Love or Host."

"Says the one who uses honey as a dipping sauce."

"Says the one who puts extra lettuce on Mcdonalds burgers???" Connie said, "You're not winning with that one."

He rolled his eyes, "You can't expect me to remember everything about you."