15

Sapnap was the first to go, George soon after. Like she guessed, they had both chosen host. And they weren't really adding anything to the stream. The pair spent the whole time looking at their phones, to the point where Connie was pretty sure they were messaging each other.

So far the whole group was mostly taking the questions as jokes, all except Slimecicle. Who seemed to be putting genuine thought into each and every question, giving his best answers.

That didn't stop Connie from putting him in the bottom three each time, it wasn't like she was going to vote him out yet. But she still had to find a way to calm the Twitter stans.

If she was being completely honest, Connie quite liked the guy. He was funny and kind and he had an amazing smile. She knew she had to get Slimecicle out soon, but Connie couldn't bring herself to do it just yet.

Later.

"Okay.. next question," Connie mumbled more to herself, still on the website she had been using, "Heres a good one. If a mutual friend of ours flirted with you, would you tell me?"

"Yes," Quackity said almost instantly, "but only because I would rub it in your face since I am so very sexy."

Karl thought for a moment, "I don't think I would tell you. If I was interested in you, and we had a steady relationship, then whats the harm?"

Connie blinked for a moment, taking the words in. Karl said if he was interested. So he had chosen host, plus, she would rather know.

"I would tell you," Slimecicle piped up, "a relationship is built on honesty, right? I figure you should know." Once again, an extremely sincere answer.

"I wouldn't tell you, Con," Dev said, "I have women hitting on me all day. It wouldn't be an uncommon occurrence. But once I got home I would definitely make out with you," this had been the theme of Dev's responses the past few questions. Somehow she would always relate it back to making out.

Schlatt cleared his throat loudly, pausing for a moment to make sure everyone was listening, "I would have to tell you. Because either way it would come up on the news," he grins and chuckles to himself.

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asks, tilting his head.

"I would shoot them, Wilbur." Schlatt says, the call goes quiet, "in a video game of course. Come on guys, I'm not that evil."

Minx shakes her head, "Of course you would say that you fucking arsehole. I wouldn't tell you, I would just sock them in the face. Easy peasy."

"I would tell you, Connie," Niki says, "you deserve to know."

Wilbur hums in agreement, "Yeah I would tell you too. You guys aren't all special or something," he mutters the last bit jokingly.

"Wilbur youre an asshat, you know that right?" Minx asks, "Do not make fun of my Niki like that."

"I'm sorry that youre so sensitive, Minx," Wilbur shoots back angrily, though his grin portrays that he doesn't mean it.

Just as Minx was about to reply, the alarm goes off. It was time to vote another person off.

Connie thought about it for a moment, before making her choice, she quickly DM'd Austin.

"In our bottom three," he said, pausing for dramatic effect, "We have Karl, Minx, and Charlie," Austin changed around the camera set up, so the three appeared larger than the rest, "Connie, are you ready to eliminate one?"

"Yes, Austin."

Austin nodded, "Minx, you're safe," he moved Minx off the screen, "Charlie, I have to ask you to leave," he said solemnly. Charlie looked at the screen, seeming really sad for an internet dating show.

"leave the bottom three! You're safe, Charlie. Karl, I'm sorry but you have been voted out of Love or Host."

Karl's face fell, "Alright. It was lovely to be here everybody. Connie, I truly hope that we can keep in touch," he smiled sadly.

Austin sighed, and Connie could hear clicks from his computer, "Time to find out what Karl chose, just give me a second here.." he paused, trying to find something, "here it is. Karl chose.."

"Love! Karl chose love, folks."

Connie frowned, Karl was really cool. But the way he had phrased the sentence just sounded too weird. She shook her head a little, trying to bring herself back to reality. She still had a game to win.

"Now I will ask a question," Austin said, "what do you hate most about Connie?"

Connie froze, she had forgotten this was a question Austin usually asked. She didn't want to hear what the others hated about her, that sounded terrible.

As if sensing her distress, Dev, thank the lords for her, spoke first, "I hate that shes not at my house right now. We could be kissing for real but you playing."

Connie smiled, "Later, babe. We have an audience right now."

The call blew up, many microphones peaking, Connie just laughed, "Guys! I was joking, god damn."

"I hate how sexy you are, Mamacita," Quackity said next, causing the call to erupt into giggles once more.

Schlatt cleared his throat once more, leaning in close to the microphone, "I just don't like you," he said, "that's a lie, by the way. Don't cancel me Twitter. I don't know you well enough to pick something out."

"I don't like how quick you are to offer your assistance to others, no matter how busy you are," Wilbur answers, "you need to start prioritizing yourself, Ms. People Pleaser."

"Wow," Connie laughs at the call out, "when did my therapist join the call?" That brings the light atmosphere back.

"I don't like how far apart we are," Niki said, "if you were closer, I would be able to bake you things. Like cookies or brownies."

Connie grinned at the thought, she really liked Niki so far. She had been really sweet to everyone. But Connie couldn't see herself pursuing a romantic relationship with the girl. It didn't really matter though, Love or Host relationships never turned into real things.

"I don't like how you ditched me after a single conversations on twitter," Slimecicle said jokingly, "really bruises a mans ego."

Before Connie could say anything, Minx butt in, "I hate the fact that you are friends with Wilbur. He is such a stupid prick all the time."

Wilbur took a breath, as if thinking long and hard about what he was going to say, "Shut the fuck up Minx."

Conveniently, the alarm went off once again. Effectively stopping the argument that was about to happen.

Once again, Connie went through the motions of kicking someone off the show. The bottom three had been Slimecicle, Schlatt and Quackity.

"Quackity!" Austin said, "This is the end of the road for you. I'm sorry."

Quackity had chosen host. It wasn't much of a surprise.

----
(a/n: i lied bitches the love of host is four chapters i think)