Chapter 48: Do it 2 Me

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.... In my defense Tiani usually pesters me to update everyday so I actually remember to write, but she hasn't been doing her job well lately so I haven't been working. (; anyway, yeah! Do it 2 Me is by Allstar Weekend. Please comment/fan/vote! I just need like 2 more votes to get to 100 overall votes on here, so if you guys wanna vote that'd be great. :D yknow. Also, I'm almost at 30 fans, so.... Hint hint, nudge nudge. xD anyway, here's chapter 48!

Chapter 48

Do it 2 Me

"Please tell me that was a publicity stunt," riker shouted, grabbing hold of both of my shoulders and turning my head to look at him. I stared at the floor.

"Oh god," mark muttered.

Stormie was staring off into space, her eyes glassy. Rydel had a shocked look on her face, while ryland, Carly & rocky were all whispering to each other. I blew a strand of hair out of my face as I pulled my hoodie over my head, trying to cover as much of my face as possible.

I ran onto the stage and disappeared backstage, searching the area for Ross while trying to cover as much of my face as possible. My stomach felt weird.

I turned a corner and saw a door marked with a small slip of paper as "Ross Lynch". I slid it open a notch and walked in. Ross was standing facing the little mirror provided on top of a small vanity, leaning on the edge of the vanity with his eyes closed.

"Ross?" I walked up behind him.

"Hi," he opened his eyes. "Is anyone else with you?" He asked quickly, his eyes darting to the door.

"No, just me."

Ross ran and quickly locked the dressing room door before sitting on the floor, running his fingers through his hair. "What are we gonna do now?" He asked quietly.

I sat down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "I don't know." Ross lay his head down on top of mine. "Ross... I don't feel too hot."

He kissed my forehead. "You feel slightly warm. Wanna lay down?"

"No, I think..." I cupped a hand over my mouth and grabbed the tin trash can under Ross's mirror, pulling it into my lap just in time.

Ross pulled my hair gently out of my face while I yakked into the tiny trash can. He rubbed my back, frowning. "Do you think you have stomach flu? You've already puked once today."

My eyes widened. "Oh my gosh."

"What?" Ross wiped my cheek with a tissue.

"Ross," I gulped. "What if I'm pregnant?"

Ross's eyes widened, but he didn't get a chance to reply before there was a loud knocking and talking sound outside.

"Ross?"

"Are you in there?"

"Come out."

The voices of all of the Lynches vibrated through the walls.

Ross stood up slowly and unlocked the door, sitting back down next to me again before saying quietly, "Come in."

"What the hell did you two think you were do--" mark stopped when Stormie rubbed his arm.

"Mark, we talked about this... It's Ross's life and his choices."

Mark took a deep breath. "Even so," he said shakily. "What you did was very irresponsible. I think Jordan should go home."

"What?!" Ross asked loudly, wrapping an arm around my waist from behind. "No."

"As long as you live under MY roof, you follow MY rules!"

"Dad, please, you don't think that's a bit unreasonable--" Ross started.

"Unreasonable?!" Riker screamed shrilly. "Really?! Unreasonable?!"

"Like mom said, it's my life--"

"You're also 16," Rocky pointed out sourly.

"Ill be 17 in a month," Ross offered.

"Ross, this is serious. You can't just decide to do everything on a whim--" Mark started.

"It wasn't on a whim!" Mark glared at him. "Ok, maybe it was... But.. I don't regret it."

"You should," Rydel muttered.

"Why? Why should I?" Ross scoffed.

"Because you still have your whole life ahead of you! It--"

"And? Losing my virginity isn't going to ruin my life. It's not going to prevent me from getting a job, it's not going to prevent me from having a family--"

"But that's something you can never get back," Stormie suddenly snapped.

"Sometimes I think you love Jordan too much. I swear, if she told you to jump off a freaking cliff you'd do it!" Mark yelled.

"Yeah? You think that?!" Ross shouted. "Well that's because you're right! I love Jordan, and--"

"Ross, you're a teenager. You don't know what love is," Stormie said quietly.

"I don't?" Ross tilted his head, raising an eyebrow. "I don't." He said it more as a challenge than a statement.

"You don't," Mark's eyes were balls of fire.

"Oh yeah? If I don't know what love is... What is love? Is love knowing you'd die to keep the one you 'love' alive? Knowing you want to spend the rest of your life with them? Loving them so much that it hurts when you aren't around them for a day? Loving them enough to give them your heart, even though you know it's bound to be broken sooner or later?" His voice got smaller. "Because I've already done that."

"Ross..." Rydel started.

"No, You can't lecture me! This is between me and mom and dad." Ross shouted.

"Ross, honey, I think sometimes when you're around Jordan your judgement becomes cloudy. You forget about reality and responsibilities, and consequences. What if Jordan got pregnant? What would you do then?"

Ross shrugged, playing with the carpet. "I'd be there for her. I'd help with the baby. I mean, I've always wanted a family of my own." He purposely looked at me for a second.

"Ross, that's not the point! You're too young to Start a family of your own!" Mark growled.

"Oh yeah? Watch me," and with that Ross grabbed my hand, pulled me out of the dressing room, and we walked away from a startled Lynch family.