'Reunion'

I slowly drove into the rocky, abandoned park. What does he want now? I thought very annoyed and angry. Not only that, but I brought the same gun I shot him with. I quickly put the gun in my jeans and put my shirt over it. I went into the old circus tent. I saw Riley inside. I quickly ran to her and asked her if she was okay. She quickly nodded.

"Im getting you out of here!" I told her. Her eyes widened and everything went black.
~Time skip brought to you by the very sexy Lev- I mean the very sexy Ice cream sandwich over there! yeah!~

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on the floor. I felt the gun still in my jeans so I calmed down. I saw Riley knocked-out on the chair she was tied up on.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"I heard a dark chuckle.

"Let me go you bastard!" I yelled.

"No way to treat your husband" he purred.

"YOUR NOT MY HUSBAND" I yelled. I found something sharp on the floor and started scractching on the rope.

"Well. You know I can kill the girl and Brandon so-"

"DONT TOUCH THEM!" I yelled at him. He came over and pulled me up by my hair. He lifted my chin up with his index finger. He pushed his lips against mine and forcefully put his tongue in my mouth. I bit it as hard as I could and could feel liquid slowly running down my lips. Vincent dropped to the floor in pain. I broke free from the rope and got the gun out.

"THIS ENDS. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. I was about to pull on the trigger when he stood up and grabbed the gun. I pulled it back and heard a shot.

"Shit…"
~~~~~~READ BELOW ~~~~~~

Alrighty heres the next chapter. There are about a few chapters left. I hope you like this story so far!

Check out my other book: Humanity's Strongest Soldier

The first chapter of that book is out.  PLS PLS PLS READ IT. IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 DAYS TO COME UP WITH THAT STOREH. K thank you!