Sign?

I sat down on Mike's couch as Doll was in the kitchen making tea.

"So why are you here?" Mike asked. Doll came in with tea and gave a cup to me and Riley.

"Its chamomile" Doll said.

"I love chamomile" Riley said. I sighed.

"Mike I'm here because I had a problem with Vincent and well I just need to think about things without Vincent bothering me" I said. Mike mumbled something. "Anywho I was just wondering if I could stay here with Riley if not it's ok I can just go to a friends house an-"

"No no you can stay, in fact theres a spare room upstairs" Mike said.

"Thanks brother" I smiled.
-Meanwhile with Vincent-

"Th-They left" this time I was alone. I remembered I had Michelle's number. I dialed. No answer. I texted her: Michelle Please I didn't mean to cheat, just please forgive me. And waited for a response. I got a phone call. But It was just the girl I cheated on Michelle with. I denied the call.
-Back to Mike's house!-
I left my phone in the car dammit! I told Mike I would get my phone and went into the car. I picked up the phone. One missed call from Vincent. New text from Vincent! I ignored the messages and got out of the car. Help me! It was a child's  voice help! It almost felt like it was right here. It was a voice in my head. Am I going insane?! I ignored it and kept waking. HELP! I dropped to my knees and put my hands on my head. Help me....please! What? Help! He wants to kill me! Please Help! What who?! Your husband. Vincent?! It was as if I almost was having a conversation with that voice.

"MOM! ARE YOU OKAY?!" it was Riley. I looked up. "Mom are you alright?! You look pale!" Mike rushed out the door and helped me up.

"Im fine really! Dont worry" i said

"Your pale Michelle. You aren't ok. Get sone rest" Mike said. I walked to the spare room where Mike directed me and I fell asleep on the small bed.
-Back to Vincent-

I was relieved. The red liquid on my shirt and knife. This is better. She won't forgive me unless I do this. I dropped the knife and walked to my room.  Leaving the small body on the floor. I closed the doors and closed the curtains. Went to my room. I hope you like the present, Michelle.
-Back to Michelle-
-DREAM-
I was alone in darkness. Miss why didn't you help me? It was a small girl. She had a small white dress and her hair was tied into pigtails.  'I couldn't' its alright miss be careful with your husband. He has a 'surprise' awaiting you 'what?'
-end of dream-

I woke up. Be careful with your husband. He has a 'suprise' awaiting you. It was just a dream! Wasn't it or was it a sign? What did you do now Vincent?