Children

"SERIOUSLY?" Vincent told me.

"YOURE HAVING TWINS?!" he smiled. We've been together for ten years. I was 25 and he was 30.

"Yes. Unfortunately I cant handle my 15 year old daughter and-" I was about to finish when I got interrupted.

"MOOOOM" It was my daughter. The abdominal 15 year old.

"What is it, Riley?" I asked putting my hand through my hair.

"I NEED TO GO TO THE MALL! ITS AN EMERGENCY!" She said. She had caramel brown hair with a purple highlight on one side of her hair, brown hazel eyes, fair skin tone, and she was 5'6 tall about an inch bigger than me.

"Riley, last time you said that  and ended up buying nothing all you did was take a picture of the mall" I said through gritting teeth.

"BUT MOM PLEASE!" She yelled.

"I say we take her" Vincent said. Riley ran to him.

"YOUR THE BEST DAD EVER" she hugged him.

"Fine." I said. I grabbed the car keys and gave them to Vincent. We got in the car.
Beep Beep, Beep Beep. It was Riley's phone.

"OMG!" she screamed. "IT'S THAT INCREDIBLY HOT GUY FROM SCHO-" Vincent grabbed the phone and threw it out the window.

"I'll buy you a new one. AND NO BOYFRIENDS." He said. Riley and I just stared.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because your still a little girl" Vincent responded.

"Im not a little girl" Riley pouted. We got to the mall and Riley banged the door open. She ran into the mall. I looked for her she was in a famous worldwide anime store. ((XD I had no Ideas mk?)) She came out a hour later with two bags. One full of t-shirts and the other one full of accessories and small figurines. And boy were they huge.

"ALRIGHT! LETS GO!" she said happily dancing to the car.

"This was the emergency?" I mumbled. Vincent just laughed.

"Let her be" he said.

"Have a child they said, It'll be easy they said" I mumbled again while getting in the car. Vincent just laughed and drove home.