Day 6: Running From the Murderer

~Vincent's p.o.v.~

I laughed and slowly walked toward Michelle's room. She's such an idiot Luring her in was a breeze. I slowly tapped on her door and hid he knife behind my back. She opened the door.

~Michelle's P.O.V.~
What does he want? I yawned.

"What V-Vinn-Vinny" I said tired. He grabbed me and yanked me towards him. He held me tighter by the second. "Vincent what are you...?" I asked.

"Your so easy to fool" he said I felt a cold sharp blade on my back.

"Vincent your scaring me" I started ro cry. He let me go. I backed up and he just followed me. I saw the sharp shiny blade in his hand. I tripped and he layed on top of me. I kicked him back and ran outside while he was in pain. He just chuckled. I saw the forest beside his house and ran into it. I was lucky I had a robe on. I looked around in panic. Vincent  was behind me.

"Well well. You cant lose me" He laughed. I was scared he wasn't the Vincent I knew. I yelled for help and he muffled my screams. He pressed the knife against my neck. He dropped me on the ground.

"Dying. Just like your idiot mother." He said laughing harder.

"N-No you" I stuttered.

"I did" he said still laughing. Anger and sadness arose in me.

"YOU BITCH" I stood up and pushed him to the ground.

"SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME HOW COULD YOU?!" I wiped away my tears. "And to think I loved you!" I said crying.
~Vincent's P.O.V.~

I laughed.

"Oh why would you think I ever loved you?" I laughed harder. She kicked me and ran as fast as she could deeper into the forest. All of a sudden I dropped my knife and yelled her name in worry.

"MICHELLE WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK! MICHELLE PLEASE! M-Michelle." I sobbed thinking about what I just did. God damn it Vincent you blew it. Why? You loved her. Why? You meant nothing about what you just said.

"Michelle" I just fell to my knees and cried harder. "I love you" You just told the one you loved that you killed her mother. I walked back home. I felt lonely. I sat down on the couch and buried my face in my hands. Why? I walked into her room it was dark and it didn't feel the same without her.
~Michelle's P.O.V.~
These damn woods. He killed her that monster. I cant trust him anymore.
~Vincent's P.O.V.~

I grabbed on of her music boxes and opened it.

"You really screwed up Vincent." I groaned. She was lost in the forest and could've gotten hurt. I cried myself to sleep.