Day 3:Love?

Today I had finished early, and I was in the upstairs living room sitting down infront of the two giant windows enjoying the view of the neighborhood. Vincent's house was different than the others. It had three floors, the front and back yards were beautiful. The grass was neatly trimmed, there was a big fountain sitting in the middle of the backyard, and there was a patch if flowers in the corner. I smiled.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" I turned around. It was Vincent.

"It's gorgeous" I smiled. He watched me as I curiously looked out the window. He was smiling. He grabbed me and Kissed me. I enjoyed it. His tongue slowly making its way into my mouth. I put up no fight and fell into the kiss. He pulled back.

"I-im sorry, its just your so beautiful, I had to kiss you" he said.

"Its alright, Vincent?" I asked.

"Hm?" He answered.

"I think I l-love you" I said. I could feel myself blushing. He took my head into his hands and kissed me passionately. I layed down in bed that night. I couldnt sleep. I slowly crept upstairs and was suprised to see Vincent sitting at the piano he had. He turned over and saw me. He smiled. I went upstairs and sat down next to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep" I responded.

"Me either" he said. "Do you know how to play piano?" he asked.

"Yeah, my mom taught me how." I replied.

"Play for me?" He asked as he sat down on the floor. I started playing Gymnopedie . I played gracefully. When I was finished I looked over at him he was laying down on the floor, he was quietly snoring with a little bit of hair in his mouth. He looks so cute. I thought to myself. I joined him by laying down on the floor. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You play, beautifully" he said.

"Thanks" I said. I yawned. He hugged me tighter and gave me another kiss. I took one last look outside the giant window upstairs. There were lots of bright stars. I pushed myself toward Vincent and fell asleep.