27

This month was October, and that meant it was spooky season. You liked the American idea of Halloween. You would watch some Tim Burton movies because Spook-tober put you in the mood.

It's fully been a year now you've been with Yoongi as a couple. Two years with the guys and they were your only family now. You couldn't ask for a better family, even if you were the only girl in the group. Not to mention, for several months now you were working with Yoongi to fix his Stingray and prepare it for the next racing season.

You were chilling with Yoongi at your place. You were starting to think about what to do for the 31st.

"What do you think you'll do for Halloween?" You curiously asked your boyfriend.

"Halloween?" He repeated the holiday's name. "Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Absolutely nothing."

"You're boring." You pouted.

"I'M boring? Do you hear yourself? I'm unlike any boyfriend you'll ever have." He almost found the word "boring" offensive.

"You're right. You are. And I wouldn't have any other man. I like a bad boy with a good heart. You're just... full of stories, I'll say."

"Stories I would rather be brainwashed from."

You came close to Yoongi, placing your hands on his chest. You wanted him to stop brooding over his past. "They'll heal if you let them. It just takes time. Be patient. Please." You then stopped to a thought. "You know... You remind me of someone."

"Someone?" He repeated again, speaking somewhat protectively. "Who is he?"

"A character. One I think you can relate to. You might like the movie, actually."

"That depends."

You took his face and studied his features, and then picked at his hair that flowed down to the tops of his shoulders like mountains. "You're perfect."

(A/N: His shoulders are like mountains, not the hair. I got confused when I came back to read and edit corrections.)

"For what exactly?" Yoongi was so confused.

"You would make a hot Sweeney Todd. More than Johnny Depp, his actor."

"And what is Sweeney Todd?"

"Sweeney Todd is a movie directed by Tim Burton." You began to explain. "He's a barber who tragically lost his wife and daughter. He grieves all movie, but he ends up partnering with Mrs. Lovett who's a meat pie baker. They work together, making a profit by making meat pies out of the people Sweeney Todd claims revenge on, and he does it by slitting their throats with a barber's knife and sending them down for Mrs. Lovett to butcher and bake and feed the pies to the public."

"Holy shit!" He breathed. "You're right, though. I would watch that."

"It's a musical."

"Nevermind."

"No, no. Trust me. It's good. The blood looks so fake and unrealistic, it's funny. It'll make you laugh. I swear."

You sat Yoongi down to watch Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street on your flatscreen. You were cuddling him and used his chest as a pillow while his arm rested around your shoulders and torso. His expression was blank the whole way through the movie. He sunk deeper into the cushions after the credits rolled in.

"Fine. I'll do it." Yoongi mumbled.

"What?" You looked up at him. You didn't know what he was talking about.