21

(A/N: A little heads up: this chapter is going to be longer than others, so please bear with me. 💜)

After warming yourself up in your black SUV, you drove home. You glided all the way up to your apartment and went to open the door, but it was locked. You heard voices inside, knowing it was the guys, so you knocked. Jin opened the door for you and you let yourself in, grinning at the smiles they had for you.

Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok seemed to still be dressed in their formalwear while the other three had changed into more casual but still presentable attire.

"Hope you don't mind; we went into your cellar." Informed Jimin.

"No it's okay. Help yourselves to anything you want. I have more than I can drink." You replied kindly.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Wondered Namjoon.

"He should be here in a bit."

You then ran upstairs to change into casual clothes.

A knock sounded on your door.

"Yeah?" You called out while you pulled on your super soft, knitted cardigan.

Careful arms hugged you from behind, almost making you jump in surprise. You didn't even hear the door open. A gentle kiss landed on your jaw to ease you. A little smile immediately curled on your face. You held the warm hands hugging you and leaned back against a body, and they caressed your knuckles.

"You're here earlier than I thought." You spoke first.

"We got here at the same time. I saw you go in the elevator before I could even catch up, and you didn't hear me when I called your name." Yoongi's voice returned conversation.

"Well then. Consider it payback."

"Payback? For what?"

"Hmm. Let's see... Pretending to leave without me, closing elevator doors on me before I can get in, moving forward every time I try to get on your bike, locking me out of any car we take, misdirecting me so we take the long way around, and walking fast enough with your long Slenderman legs to make me run to catch up to you."

(A/N: Daddy long legs 🕷️🤣😏)

You could imagine he was wearing the most cunning and charming smirk.

"It's all fun and games, love." Yoongi claimed.

"I'm dating a bully. I'm doomed!" You dramatically exclaimed playfully.

"I only bully you 'cause it's funny. It's nothin' but harmless fun."

"You mean for you."

"Yeah. Duh. Me. You're a hellspawn. It's my job to bully you."

"And it's my job to embarrass the hell out of you and make you feel like you can't show your face anywhere ever again." You turned around in his arms to face him, spitting sass in his face.