28. Foot Rubs

Shura smiled at Rin and sat down. "You look ready to pop, kiddo." She said, rubbing Rin's stomach. Rin blushed and moved her hand away. "Yeah, we don't have too long before it's here." He said.

"Before she is here."

"We don't know that, Bon."

"Yes we do."

Shura raised a brow at Bon and he looked up at her. "Where are my manners? I'm Ryuji Suguro." He said. Shura nodded towards him. "Shura Kirigakure. I'm Rin and Yukio's godmother. You must be the baby daddy?" She laughed. Bon cringed and Rin glared at her. "He's not a 'baby daddy', he's a father. We're together." He corrected her. She examined his hands and didn't see a ring.

"You married?"

"Well...no...but..."

"Then he's a baby daddy."

Bon felt a bit offended and Rin was just about ready to burst. "Shut up, Shura. What do you need anyway?" He asked. She laughed, shrugging at him. "Nothing. I spotted ya and wanted to say hi. I came back to visit your dad when I heard the news. All of the news." She answered. There was silence for a long time and Shura sighed, standing up.

"Well, I've gotta get going. I'll see ya around kiddo."

She walked away, leaving Rin and Bon to themselves. "Well ain't she a riot?" Bon said sarcastically. Rin giggled and pecked him on the cheek. "She's not so bad. Take me home so I can take a bath and eat junk food." He said. Bon smiled and lifted Rin into his arms, carrying him towards the car.

#

"Aw yeah, baby! Right there! That's the spot!"

"That feel good baby?"

"Yeah, Daddy! Don't stop! Harder!"

Rin was in heaven as Bon massaged his feet. His back arched as Bon's fingers worked at his feet and he felt like he was about to have a foot orgasm.

What would that even look like?

"That good, baby?" Bon asked, a smile plastered onto his face. Rin moaned in delight only to whimper when Bon stopped. "Why'd you stop? That was so good!" He cried. Bon wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck. "All of that moaning you were doing was starting to turn me on. I had to stop or I would have done something awful." He said. Rin smacked his lips and snuggled into Bon's chest. "It couldn't be that bad. We've only had sex once since I've been pregnant." He said.

"Twice."

"When?"

"It ate you out. That's oral sex."

"Whatever! I still get horny, dammit!" Rin whined, crossing his arms. Bon massaged his stomach and planted a kiss on it. "I don't wanna hurt my babies. I might accidentally hurt one of you and it would kill me if that happened." He said. Rin smiled down at her. "You won't hurt the baby, okay? Just be gentle, 'cause your dick is still big and it hurts sometimes but I just wanna fuck you and make love to you and I can't!" He whined again.

"My dick hurts you?"

"Sometimes. It's just big and I don't think my ass stretches enough around it."

"Okay, stop talking like that! You know what you're doing and it's not gonna work. Okay?" Bon said. Rin gave him an innocent face and stuck his lip out at him.

"I don't know what you mean, babe. I'm just saying that sometimes your long, thick dick stretches me open and I--"

"I'm not gonna have sex with you so chill."

"Really now? Your hard on says different." Rin said, a smirk on his face. Bon looked down and sure enough there was a tent in his boxer briefs. He cursed underneath his breath. "I'll handle it myself." He said.

"Don't be stupid, I'll do it."

"Rin, I don't wanna--"

"Omigosh, would you shut up?"

Rin straddled his boyfriend and Bon ran his hands up the t-shirt that Rin was wearing, feeling his bare thighs. "At least let me stretch you first." Bon said. He squeezed Rin's thighs and Rin sat up, allowing Bon to take off his boxers. Then he tucked his thumbs into Bon's waistband and started to pull them down and---

"Knock knock~ Is anyone home?"

Both Rin and Bon looked at each other. They had never heard that voice before.

"I'm gonna go check it out. Stay here."