17. Panic

"So...they don't know where he took him?"

"...No, sweetheart, we don't know."

Shima exhaled a nervous breath as they broke the news to Yukio that Shiratori had run off with Rin. Between him, Shiro, and Yuri, they were all prepared to hold him down. They expected him to rampage or to break down into a crying fit, but he didn't.

"Okay. Don't you think that we should start looking for him?"

They all looked at each other in surprise and then back to Yukio.

"Well...are you sure you wanna come with us? We don't want anything to be too stressful for you." Shima said. Yukio just gave him a blank stare. "Mhm. So where is Suguro?" He asked.

"He's...a little depressed. We think it's best for him to sit this one out."

Yukio hummed again and stood up, putting his shoes on. Yukio could smell something weird in the air as he passed him and grabbed Yukio's shoulder. Yukio turned to face him. His eyes were red and he seemed so...relaxed. Shima sniffed the air again. He couldn't be...? There was just no way that...

"Yukio...are you high right now?"

"Mmmmmaybeeee. I feel alright. Isn't that good?"

Shima couldn't believe this! The smell that he was smelling was cannabis. Yukio had been smoking weed. And at that moment, he was high as a kite.

"Babe, why the hell--"

"Medicinal purposes, Renzou~"

Yukio turned, humming as he made his way out of the door and towards the car. Shima stood in the living room, mouth agape and in complete shock. Shiro and Yuri were surprised as well, but then Shiro realized that maybe getting high was good for Yukio.

"...Maybe...the weed is good for him."

Yuri and Shima looked at him like he had two heads and he held his hands up in defense. "Hear me out. If it mellows him out then it could be the cure for his bipolar disorder. I've never heard of anyone dying from smoking weed." He said. Shima shook his head in disbelief. "I'm not dealing with this right now." He said. The horn from the car outside honked, grabbing their attention.

"Renzouuuuuu~! We're wasting valuable daylight here~!"

Shima sighed, running outside to remove his stoned boyfriend out of the front seat of the car. Shiro looked over at Yuri, a bit disappointed.

"Maybe we should...go home."

#

Bon downed another beer, groaning as he slumped over on the couch. He threw the empty bottle at the wall, relishing the sound of shattering glass as it broke. All he could think was that something awful had happened to Rin and his baby.

Awful...awful things.

He was fully aware that he was beyond drunk at the moment. Nothing seemed right.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

He glared at the door, dragging himself up to answer it.

"The hell do you want?"

He paused when he saw a young brunette at the door wearing glasses and a very tiny dress. She seemed taken back until she realized that he was drunk. "You don't remember me do you? I'm Mila. Mila Yoshikuni. We had a fling once." She said, letting herself in. Bon watched her, slamming the door shut.

"Well, you ain't the only one I've fucked a few times so tell me what it is that you want. I'm really not in the fucking mood."

"Not even for some sex?"

He backed up a little bit as she advanced on him. "I'm practically a married man. Why the hell do you want me to fuck you?" He asked. She smirked. "Because it was good. Married? To who? I don't see anyone." She said.

"Rin Okumura. And we've got a kid on the way so I'd rather not you try to fuck up my life with this bullshit right now."

Mila pressed herself against Bon as his back hit the wall, slipping her hand into his pants and stroking him until he was hard.

"Okumura? Isn't that a guy? Tch, men don't get pregnant and I know you're not gay."

Bon tried to remove her hand from his pants, but his vision began to double which made it hard for him to function. She pulled his arm and pushed him towards the sofa, letting him fall onto it. Before he could move to stop her, she was straddling him. She pulled his length from his pants and pushed her own panties to the side.

"D-don't...!"

"Relax, you'll love it."

She impaled herself on his rod and he groaned at the heat around him. She moaned in pleasure, riding him wildly. He could feel his stomach coiling; he was gonna come soon.

"Ah! Don't you like it? Doesn't it feel good?"

It did. It felt so wrong but it still felt so good.

"P-please. I don't wanna--ahhhh--I don't wanna cheat on Rin!"

She sped up at this, crying out shamelessly as she neared her own climax.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!"

She came on top of him and his eyes widened. He suddenly completely came to his senses, roughly pushing her off of him and onto the floor. He came, spraying onto the floor. He stared at himself in horror.

"No...NO! NO NO NO! I need a bath, I need to get clean, I need a bath RIGHT now!!!"

Mila pulled herself up on the floor, glaring at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked. He looked over at her, eyes wide and panicked.

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU FILTHY BITCH!"

He threw a stray glass at her, barely missing her head and sending her running out of the door. He shook, having a panic attack.

A really bad one.

He struggled to breath sinking back down to the floor.

"Noooo...! I'm so sorry, Rin! I didn't....I couldn't...."

His struggle to breath continued, making it hard to speak. He coughed, feeling his throat go dry and his jaw tighten. His eyes began to water and it got really hard to keep his eyes open.

So he didn't.