9. Horror Movies

Warning: Smut. Carry On.

"Holy shit....Holy Shit....HOLY SHIT!!!"

Rin hated when Bon picked these terrifying movies to watch. He was always so jumpy about it. Bon loved it though, because Rin always ended up in his lap.

3...2...1

"Oh my g--Bon, turn it off right fucking now!"

"What? No, I'm watching it."

"I don't care!"

Rin reached over and took the remote from Bon, only for Bon to jump at him and try to take it back. Pretty soon they were wrestling on the couch and somehow, Rin ended up on top.

"Got it, sucker!"

"Alright, alright! Haha, geez, get off me."

"Why?"

"Cus you're heavy."

"Are you calling me fat?"

That wasn't the case at all. The fact of the matter was that Bon was sporting a full hard on right then and if Rin didn't get up, he'd feel it soon.

Rin shifted his weight a bit and felt something very big and hard poking at his backside.

"I-Is that your--"

"Yeah. Now C'mon, move off of me so I can go and calm down."

Bon started to gently push Rin off of him when Rin pushed Bon back down. Bon looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you--"

"Would you shut up?"

Bon felt himself throbbing at this, grunting when he felt Rin grind down against him. "Rin, if this is payback then I will rub your feet for three weeks, just please don't tease me." He begged. "I'm not teasing, just hush." Rin said. He ran his fingers underneath Bon's shirt, slowly lifting it until Bon took it off completely. Run marveled at the toned, hard muscles of his boyfriend and staring at his tattoo before tracing it with his fingers.  He dipped his fingers into the waistband of Bon's shorts, running them back up his chest when Bon's breath hitched.

"Sit up for me."

Bon did as he was told and sat up, watching Rin slide down to his knees on the floor. He reached for Bon's waistband again and Bon leaned down to lock their lips together as he pulled Bon's shorts down his waist and then off. He was met with Bon's thick erection, leaking from the slow treatment that Rin was giving. Rin himself was in awe at how anyone could fit that anywhere. It was eleven inches at least and it was so thick that he was sure he was going to be sore by the time this was over.

"That's...really big."

He grabbed it, slowly pumping it in his hand. Bon moaned and leaned back, caught completely off guard when Rin put the head of his cock in his mouth and started sucking on it. He looked down, watching as Rin worked more and more of his cock into his mouth. He was making sure to get it as wet as possible, lifting his head up to spit on it every so often before taking more of him until the head hit the back of his throat. He tried his hardest not to gag and pulled it out, bobbing his head up and down and sucking harshly around the cock in his mouth. Bon moaned, grabbing Rin's head and pushing it up and down on him.

"Can you go all the way down?"

Rin hummed around him, taking the the cock out of his mouth to nod his head as he stroked it, looking up at Bon. Bon shuddered, pushing Rin's head back down. "Let me see. Go all the way down." He whispered. Rin took him in gradually and then downed the the rest of him, feeling a few inches go down his throat. Bon gave shallow thrusts into Rin's mouth until he saw that Rin needed air and pulled out. Rin's breathing was heavy and his face was flushed as he wiped spit from his mouth, and even though it was a bit strange, Rin quickly figured out that he actually liked giving blow jobs to Bon.