20. Ultimatum

Warning(s): This is a Yukio and Shima chapter. There is smut. And weed. Thank you and carry on.

Shima stared in shock as he watched Yukio light a joint.  "Are you fucking serious?" He questioned. Yukio cut his heavy lidded eyes over at his boyfriend. "Don't blow my high, Renzou..." He said, chuckling as he took another drag. Shima reached over to grab the Marijuana, only to be straight-armed by Yukio. "Why you wanna take away my stuff, huh?" He asked. Shima, frustrated, pulled at his hair.

"Yukio, these are drugs! What the hell--"

"I never heard of anyone overdosing on weed or dying from smoking it. You drink alcohol all the time and that shit is waaaay worse than weed."

Shima's mouth snapped shut and Yukio laughed at him. "Exactly. Weed is not drugs, baby, it's a plant. Think of it as...sniffing flowers." The brunette said.

"Baby, I'm just worried that--"

"Worried? Why don't you come and have one with me?"

Shima didn't move or answer. He just stood there.

"Since when did you become a pot head, huh? Where did you even get that stuff from?" He asked. Yukio took another drag and let out another chuckle.

"A florist, Ren. Where do you think I got it from?"

Shima's eye twitched in irritation. "Does this...really help you?" He asked. Yukio scoffed. "If I was getting laid, I might not be so fucking anxious all of the time...but, you see, my boyfriend hasn't touched me since I've moved in with him so that's an additional part of stress." He said. Shima raised a brow and almost had the nerve to laugh. "So you get high to calm your nerves and your sexual tension? Why didn't you just ask?" He asked. Yukio, now only holding the end of the joint, took one last drag and got up to run it under some water and throw it away. "Any normal person doesn't have to ask for sex, Ren. Especially not when they sleep in the same bed with their boyfriend." He answered. He turned to go back into the living room when Shima blocked his path.

"Is that so, Yukio?"

"In fact it is, Renzou."

Shima grabbed Yukio's arm and pulled the giggling man into his chest. "What are you doing?" Yukio laughed. Shima didn't speak, but ran his hands underneath Yukio's shirt and pinching at his nipples. Yukio let out a tiny gasp and Shima latched onto the brunette's neck. He gently nipped and sucked at the skin between his neck and shoulder and Yukio felt heat rising to his cheeks.

"H-Hey...quit it. You know that's my spot..."

"Mhm, I know. I'm not stopping."

He slipped the shirt over Yukio's head and Yukio, for some odd reason, covered his chest with his arms. Shima continued sucking at Yukio's neck, trailing his hands down to Yukio's shorts and sticking his fingers into the waistband of his boxers. In one quick motion, he snatched them down and they pooled around Yukio's ankles. Then he removed himself from Yukio's neck, caressing his cheek with his hand and using the other to pull the glasses from his face.

"Would you j-just cut it o-out already?"

"No sir. Not until I get what I want."

He pressed his forehead against Yukio's and used both hands to grope his ass cheeks, grinding his own clothed erection against Yukio's naked one. Yukio moaned a little, wrapping his arms tighter around himself. Shima smirked and nipped at Yukio's bottom lip. "You sure are stubborn for someone who needs to get laid." He said.

"I'm extremely high right now and I can't tell if this is really happening or if I'm just tripping out..."

"Oh, it's happening, baby."