14. Save Me

Rin screamed in agony as Shiratori continued to drive himself inside of him, drawing blood from him as he tightened his grip around Rin's neck. Rin's vision began to get blurry as his lungs burned for air.

"That's right baby, go to sleep."

Rin went limp in his arms and he pulled out, putting himself away and throwing Rin over his shoulder to carry him out of the front door and throw him into the tagless car outside.

#

Bon had run into Yuri at the corner store and decided to walk her groceries and bags back to the house with him. It was only right since she was soon to be his mother-in-law.

He was gonna ask Rin to marry him.

"So...um...Mrs....?"

"Just call me Yuri."

"Right...Yuri. I was thinking of asking Rin to marry me..."

Yuri paused to look up at Bon. "And you're telling me this why?" She asked. He laughed nervously, not sure of what she meant. "Well...I was kinda hoping to uh...I don't know...get some advice? Have your blessing?" He answered. She sighed. "Advice is something that I can help you with, but you have to talk to his father in order for us to give you our blessing." She said. He nodded in understanding. "Right. By the way, I was wondering...why do none of you have the same last name?" He asked.

"When I married Shiro, I kept my surname. Shiro isn't the boys' biological father. Their real father...well...let's just say that he's bad news."

Bon nodded and kept silent until a slamming noise caught his attention. He snapped upward and dropped all of the food in his hands, taking off and running down the street with Yuri in tow.

Shiratori had thrown Rin into his car.

He was gonna take Rin away.

The car drove off before Bon and Yuri could get to it and he immediately pulled out his phone and dialed 911 while Yuri called her husband.

#

"So let me get this straight. You're pregnant boyfriend was kidnapped by a rapist who thinks that the baby is his?"

"Are you fucking deaf or just goddamn stupid?! FIND MY BABY, NOW!!"

Yuri was in the process of trashing the police station with Shiro trying to hold her down. Shima was in shock still and Bon was a little but more than infuriated. They had decided to leave Yukio at home to save the police station from one of his massive meltdowns, but Yuri sure was making up for one. The detective jumped in fear when Yuri reached for his neck. It took Shiro and Shima both to hold her down this time.

"Yuri, stop it!"

"FIND MY BABY!!"

"Ma'am, we're doing the best that we can do! Okay so, who is the real father of the baby? This could make sure nothing comes up in family court once this guy is caught." The detective explained. Bon growled in anxiety. "It's my baby, I'm the only one he's having sex with." He said. The officer raised a brow.

"Other than the rapist?"

"Are you trying to be fucking funny? Just do your fucking job!"

The detective wasn't trying to make things worst, honestly. He just hated to get wrong information. In his field, that was terrible.

"Right. I'll get right on it then."

#

Yukio sat on the couch in Shima's living room, fairly bored. He wasn't exactly sure why everyone had left so suddenly and he was even more unsure at why he had been left behind. Suddenly, a knock sounded at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Package for Okumura."

Yukio raised his brow in curious, but he opened the door nonetheless.

#

"Please, PLEASE take me to the hospital!"

"Nothing is wrong with you, so just hush."

Rin cried out in agony as blood gushed from his backside, soaking the seats underneath him as pain washed over his stomach.

"GOD, PLEASE! PLEASE, HELP ME! I'M DYING! MY BABY IS DYING! PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL, IT HURTS!"

More blood pooled out underneath him as he cried. Shiratori looked back at him and immediately went into panic mode.

"Jesus, what the hell is going on? Why are you bleeding so much; I didn't cut you!"

"I'M HAVING A MISCARRIAGE, YOU IDIOT!!!"

Rin sobbed uncontrollably as the pain increased. If he didn't get help soon, he would black out.

#

"...How did you get out of prison...?"

"I have many great lawyers, honey. It's such a nice place the two of you have here. What's his name? Renzou?"

Before Yukio could run, he was snatched up and thrown into the kitchen. As soon as his back hit the tile, Angel stomped down on him and kicked him into his once injured ribcage.

"I asked you not to toy with me, but you're such a treacherous little slut. How dare you sleep with him when you're going to marry me?!"

"I don't want to marry you!!"

Yukio kicked Angel in his groin, only to be snatched up and thrown onto the kitchen table. His stomach was pressed onto the hard oak wood and he was pulled up by his hair, forced into a kiss. Angel pulled away and turned Yukio's head towards Shima's MacBook.

"See that? It's set to video call your little boyfriend the minute I press that button so that he could watch me fuck you senseless."

Yukio's eyes went wide as he struggled.

"Please don't do this!"

"Shut the hell up! I warned you and you betrayed me when I took such good care of you. There you go, handing my sweet cookie out to these brats. He must make a nice salary with a place like this, huh?"

#

Rin was struggling to breathe, bleeding at an alarming rate now and still tied up in the back of Shiratori's car, alone and in pain. Reiji had claimed about 45 minutes ago that he was going to go and get help for him, but he had yet to return. Rin was nearly sure that the baby was gone by now.

"I-If...you were a girl...I would name you...Mikumi. Isn't that pretty, honey? B-But if you...were a boy...I would name you...Kohaku. So strong...just like your daddy."

Rin inhaled a raggedy breath as his vision blurred and his lids became heavy.

"I...would have loved you...regardless."