Chapter I

While all of the sect leader and their disciple is fighting over the Yin Hufu, Lan Wangji take this chance to take Wei Wuxian away from there. Lan Wangji arrived at the burial mound with Wei Wuxian in his arm.

He put a shield around the entrance that use to belong to Wei Wuxian. "Wei Ying....Wei Ying....let's go back..." Lan Wangji held Wei Wuxian tighten in his arm. "Go....Back....Where..." Come a weak Wei Wuxian.

"Mn. Let's go back to our 16 years old self.....go back when we were studying in cloud Recesse..."

"No....Don't...want...too."

"Then...let's go back...go back to the very beginning...."

"Lan Zhan....."

"No matter in what timeline....the future...the past...the present...I will find you....even if we don't have our past memories, I know that we will somehow....no matter how many time we reborn....I will always find you. I'm sorry Wei Ying."

"Sorry....for...what?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you....I wasn't there to stand by your side....I'm sorry I doubted you. If you die...then I will go with you. Forgive me for what I am about to do."

Lan Wangji take out his sword, "Wangji!" Lan Wangji didn't look at the people outside of the barrier. "Bichen...I'm sorry I have to do this...." Lan Wangji put the sword behind Wei Wuxian back. With one hard and very fast push, he pushed his sword from Wei Wuxian back as it went to the front and went through Lan Wangji body.

"Wangji!"

A bright light blasted out from the burial mound as the light hit those that are outside of the demon cave. They all flew backward as they hit the ground very hard.

Future

Wang Yibo room

A person woke up with a pain in the middle of his chest, he is breathing very hard due to the dream he just had. 'What is this feeling? Why does my chest hurt so much? Why do I keep on having this dream? It is always the same dream.'

When he lifted up his shirt, there is a line scar in the middle of his chest and one on his back as well. "Where did this come from? Haikuan said that I was born with these scar already on my body."

In another part of town

Xiao Zhan room

This same person woke up with a pain in the middle of his chest. He is sweating from his face and his chest. He put his hand to where the pain is at, 'why is my chest keep hurting whenever I have this dream?' "What more," he pull up his shirt, "this scar came with it...mom said that I was born with it."

"Zhan ge, are you awake?" Come a girl voice from other side of the doorway. "I'm awake, A-Qing." 'I'm awake. This dream always make me wake up early. I will never find my answer to this dream.'

Wang Yibo

"Yibo, is time to wake up."

"I know Haikuan." 'I will never find my answer to this dream. Maybe, maybe I will.'

Wang Yibo got up, out of bed and went to do his morning routine. 'I wonder if Haikuan might know. Our family do have a long history of the ancient past anyway.'

After getting ready for the day Wang Yibo left his room as he enter into the dining room. "Morning sleepy head." Teased Liu Haikuan. "Haikuan?" Wang Yibo asked as Liu Haikuan put down Wang Yibo breakfast in front of him.

"What is it?"

"I keep having this dream over and over again. I don't even know what it mean. I thought that you might know since our family have a long history of the ancient past."

"What did you see?"

"I see this guy in white, carrying this guy in red and black to this cave. Then all of suddenly this guy in white stabbed this person in his arm from the back as it went through into him. I woke up with a pain in my chest."

"I see. What I know is that the person you are dreaming about is a heir to the Lan clan. His name is Lan Wangji, the person that you saw wearing red and black is Wei Wuxian."

"Lan Wangji? Wei Wuxian? What happen to the two of them?" Wang Yibo asked. "The story went like this, all of the sect went to war with Wei Wuxian because he kill Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. The only person who believe in Wei Wuxian is Lan Wangji. When Wei Wuxian destroyed the Yin Hufu, all of the sect leader and disciples fight over it. Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian away from there when he fell from the sky. The Lan Clan went after them but the thing is....Lan Wangji put a barrier around the cave, this way no one can enter or stop him from doing what he is about to do."

"He want to die along side his friend?"

"I don't think they are just friend Yibo. They are more like soulmate."

"Soulmate?" Liu Haikuan nodded his head. "Did they do anything else to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian?" 'How can I said that name so....so...easily?'

"In the Lan clan book that was written by Lan Xichen, he said that he can't pull the sword out from his little brother body nor out from Wei Wuxian body."

"Can't pull it out? Why do you think they can't pull it out?"

"I assumed that to pull out the sword or the sword remove itself from his master and Wei Wuxian body, the two soulmate has to find one another again."

Wang Yibo is confused at to why Lan Wangji and  Wei Wuxian have to find each other again. "Haikuan, how will the two of them find each other again?"

"It is up to their fate, Yibo," Liu Haikuan looked at the clock on the wall, "eat up Yibo or you will be late for school."

Xiao Zhan

'I guess I will do research about it at school or find it in the library,' "alright let's head to school A-Yang, A-Qing. See you later Song Xiong! Shishu!" 'Whatever it is..I hope to find the answer to my dream.'