>•> How they act with a crush

How they act when they have a crush (most likely on the reader)

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
When she has a crush she doesn't know how to feel, never feeling such romantic love for someone which isn't forced upon her. She ends up confiding in Gale about it, but he isn't much help with knowing what to do about it and giving her advice on how to hide so she tries her best to hide how nervous she gets when your together and you probably don't notice it unless if you really pay attention. Although sometimes she forgets to hide it and stutters a lot and noticeably anxious around you which concerns you a lot.

Peeta Mellark-
When he has a crush on you everyone can probably tell except you. Although, he would probably only admit it to Haymitch, it's clear to everyone else he likes you as he compliments you and blushes whenever he is around you yet you don't notice. Sometimes this facade falls and you can see him being very nervous around you and he fidgets with anything he has got on him however you don't notice unless if your really looking.

Finnick Odair-
When he has a crush on you he tries his hardest to hide it, the only hints being how smily he is when you around, as he doesn't want the capitol punishing him for feeling this way when he is supposed to their darling however soon enough he figures as long as their is no cameras around he can act freely. I think he'd also get very nervous around you, not making eye contact unlike what he does with others, sometimes stuttering and hiding stuff from you which makes you think he is scared of you or something but he'll always deny it.

Johanna Mason-
When she realises she has a crush on you she gets so upset with herself. She has already lost everyone she loves in her life and if she starts loving you then she is putting you in danger as well and she can't have that. So she ends up being cold when talking to you or straight up ignoring you which makes you believer she hates you until she cant help but talk to you, but even then she is noticeably anxious around you still.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
When she has a crush on you, you probably know as she blushes and gets visibly nervous whenever your around, especially when you talk to her. She also probably confided in Christina and Will about said crush and they would tease her about it whenever they can, hitting her in the arm when you walk in the room or making fun of how nervous she gets.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
It takes a while for him to admit to himself that the feelings he has for you is a crush even though he would go easy on you and feel more protective over you he would with other students just he didn't realise it, brushing it off as him just getting better at being a teacher. When he does realise he gives you subtle hints about it, occasionally flirts with you and tries to be near you and touching you whenever he can but other than that you wouldn't know because he knows how to mask his emotions.

Peter-
When he has a crush on you he pesters you and constantly annoys you hoping you wouldn't notice. Although he may blush around you, you wouldn't notice cause usually when you two are together he is making fun of you about something so you don't notice how nervous he looks. So yes, you may think he actually hates you and is doing this to make you feel bad but he really just loves you to much but is too nervous to admit it.

Eric-
He would hate the fact that he has managed to get a crush on you, thinking that even though he has spent years building a cold, fearless, intimidating exterior, it clearly isn't a good one if one person can break it down and make him turn to mush. This would make him avoid you and when he has to talk to you it'll be very harsh just so you can't be all happy and make him soften his gaze.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
When he has a crush on you everyone can probably tell while you think what he is doing is him just trying to comfort you for being in the middle of a maze with monsters in it. He probably gets teased for it a lot and insulted that he may steal the only good looking person in the glade which may make him distance from you but his crush makes him feel drawn to you so you always find him trying to find some excuse to be near and talk to you.

Newt-
When he has a crush on you he definitely stares at you a lot to the point some other gladers have noticed and tell him to blink once a while. He'd get embarrassed whenever someone notices him get nervous about you or when he is caught looking at you but you probably don't know until someone (lets be honest it was probably Chuck) snitches and tells you about it.

Minho-
When he has a crush on you he will find ways to see you and find out stuff about you as much as possible since he is out running the maze all the time. Since he is always running he is always disappointed he never gets a chance to speak to you so when he returns he always goes to talk to you and manages to keep his cool meanwhile. Many of the other runners would know and tease him about his crush but wouldn't tell you.

Gally-
When Gally has a crush on you he starts acting more authoritarian hoping you won't notice how he is constantly looking over at you, instead assuming it's because he thinks you'll get up to trouble. He is constantly scrutinising what you do and while it makes you angry in his head that means that at least you don't know he has a crush on you.

Brenda-
When Brenda has a crush on you she'd try to impress you as much as she can, with her shooting or driving skills or simply by her bravery to do anything it takes to defeat WICKED even if it scares her. Usually she'd ask Jorge afterwards if he thinks you looked impress and I can also see her constantly showering you in compliments so she can express her admiration.

Teresa-
If she had a crush on you she'd try to be around you as much as possible, her excuse is that your her comfort person and she prefers your company over the judgemental gladers but everyone else can tell it's because she has a crush on you. This is as she is always gushing over you to others and constantly stares at you when your not with her, some people get jealous over it and flirt with her but she immediately brushes them off while staring at you.

A/N: I was so tempted to write Haymitch as Slaymitch in Peeta's one help 😭