>•> How you sleep

How you guys cuddle when you sleep

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
You guys sleep on your sides facing each other so you know the other is there, you usually only hug each other while sleeping if you one of you have a nightmare, its winter or if one of you wake up before the other and want the warmth. Usually she thrashes around in her sleep, so sometimes this position leads to her pushing you off the bed, but you look past that.

Peeta Mellark-
When your sleeping Peeta loves to have you cuddle up to his side as close as you can and him wrap his arms around you because he always needs to know your safe and with him due to the protective instincts he got from the games and just wanting to be with you as much as he possibly can, especially if your scared or having a nightmare.

Finnick Odair-
He usually likes to be the big spoon and you be the little spoon when you guys sleep because he wants to protect you as much as he can because he is scared of waking up to you not being there. He also wants to make sure you feel as safe as you possibly can so whenever you have a nightmare you feel protected.

Johanna Mason-
When your sleeping Johanna likes to lay on top of you and sleep with her face nuzzled into your neck not only so she feels comforted by your smell and the closeness of you both but also so your trapped beneath her so you can't get hurt without her knowing or leave her in the middle of the night without her knowledge.

Lucy Gray Baird-
Normally, you and Lucy Gray only hold hands when you sleep, since you both like your space. Although if either of you have a nightmare, or just want to feel safe, you'll hug each other or spoon each other so you can feel like the other person is protecting them.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
When your sleeping Tris likes to be the little spoon as she likes to feel safe and protected by your presence. She also likes being little spoon because it means that can feel your presence all night and know that you haven't left her or been taken away.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
He loves being the big spoon when you guys sleep partially because he likes being protective over you and making sure your completely safe and won't leave him or be hurt during the night. He also loves it because he can use it to show how much loves you and assure you he won't leave.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
When your sleeping Thomas like to have you both sleeping on your sides, facing and hugging each other. He likes how close you both are as it has become comforting to be so close to you when he wakes up and your right there, especially if one of you are scared.

Newt-
He likes to have you cuddle up to him when you both sleep with your head on his chest and his arms around you. He wants to protect you and likes the feeling of holding you in his arms in case anyone tries to do anything to you or if your scared.

Minho-
When your guys sleep he likes to cuddle up to you because it makes him feel safe despite the situation you both are in. He enjoys having his head on your chest and have you hold him because he likes feeling like your protecting him but he'll hold you if your scared, worried or have a nightmare and want him near.

Gally-
When you sleep you both sleep on your sides facing each other while hugging each other. It makes you both feel safe and is comforting but Gally also kicks in his sleep so occasionally he'll let go of you and then accidentally kick you off the bed, he is really apologetic about it afterwards though don't worry.

Brenda-
She likes to lay on top of you when you both sleep together. She not only finds it comfortable, she also finds it comforting because laying on top of you makes her feel as though she is protecting you and it reassures her your not being taken from her or leaving her.

Teresa-
When you sleep Teresa likes her space so she sleeps on her side facing away from you because she tends to turn around in her sleep a lot and possibly even sleep in a starfish position. She does like to hold your hand though as she wants to be sure your there and safe with her.