>•> If you fell asleep on them

How they would react if you were sitting beside / on their lap and you fell asleep

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
She'd stiffen up at first, not daring to move in case it wakes you up but then she realises it must be uncomfortable to sleep in such a way. So she'd wrap her arms around you and, if she could, she'd wrap a blanket tightly around you. If anyone around you did anything that may wake you up, she would give them a death glare but she wouldn't say anything, again, in case that wakes you up.

Peeta Mellark-
His heart would melt, he'd think it's the sweetest thing that you trust him so much. He'd pull you closer to him and whisper sweet nothings in your ear, since he hopes that you'll have sweet dreams from it. I think in the end he'd also fall asleep with you unintentionally so if you wake up, you'd have a cute sight to see.

Finnick Odair-
He'd immediately break out into a soft smile, he thinks its the cutest sight ever , then he'd wrap his arms around you and pull you even closer to him and kissing your forehead and all around your face so your as comfortable as he can possibly make you. He'd also be really protective, so if anyone was being loud he'd scowl and glare at them in hopes you won't wake up.

Johanna Mason-
Her usual tough demeanour would immediately disappear when she notices, and a soft grin would grow across her face. She would wrap an arm around your shoulder so she can pull you closer to her and then kiss your cheek so she can show her love for you, even if you don't know it in your slumber.

Lucy Gray Baird-
I feel like if this happened and you guys were in an environment where it was quiet she would start singing softly to you, knowing it would make you relax even more. She'd also wrap her arm around your shoulder and pull you closer to her with a kiss on the crown of your head so you can hopefully get heat from her body and feel safe in her presence.

Coriolanus Snow -
He'd immediately stop what he was doing or going to say and would just stare in awe of your beauty at you for a while. Then he'd kiss your forehead and pull you closer / on top his lap and (if he was wearing one) would take off and wrap his jacket around your form in hopes that you'll be comfortable and warm enough that you don't wake up quickly nor uncomfortably.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
As soon as she eventually notices, she'd think your so cute and start blushing at the sight. She'd pull you closer to her and wrap her jacket, if she is wearing one, around you to warm you up. I think she'd also kiss around your face and brush any hair out of your face to show you some affection, even if your asleep.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
Would start acting so soft immediately after he notices, as a soft smile would slowly grow on his face. His arm would protectively go around your shoulders and he'd press a light, comforting kiss to the top of your head. If anyone did anything that could possibly wake you up, he'd get very annoyed at them and shoo them away as quietly as he possibly can.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
Would be quite startled at first but then relaxes and tries to make it as comfortable for you as he can. So he would wrap his arms around you, make sure your head doesn't fall of his shoulder, if he could get a hold of a blanket then he would cover you with it, leave light, comforting kisses atop your head, basically anything so that you sleep well and don't wake up with an ache because of how you've slept.

Newt-
Would struggle to contain his contentment, he would just be so happy that your so comfortable around him that you'll sleep right next to him. He'd be so comforting even though your asleep, leaving small kisses along your shoulder and your head, hugging you so close to him so you feel warm, if he could give your his jacket without waking you up he definitely would do that too.

Minho-
He'd be so happy that your so trusting of him to fall asleep practically on top of him, he would be grinning from the moment he realises. He'd wrap an arm around your shoulder and kiss your forehead and then close his eyes to savour the moment but then I think he'd fall asleep because of how content he was being sat with you in such a calming place.

Gally-
Would immediately freeze up as soon as he realises because he wouldn't know what to do with himself, ultimately he would decide to slowly wrap his arms around you and try and make you as comfortable as possible because he'd want you to sleep as long as you can. If anyone came near you both or did anything that could possibly wake you up, he'd get really annoyed at them and shout at them at a voice barely above a whisper (I imagine that'd be quite funny).

Brenda-
I think she'd be so content when she notices and would smile softly about the wholesomeness of it all, then she'd curl up beside you too and learn her head atop of yours, then wrap her arms around you and kiss you lightly on the crown of your head. Soon enough she'd also fall asleep and you'd both be so comfortable.

Teresa-
She'd be pleasantly surprised by this and immediately lean back into you, being careful to not wake you up though, and wrap her arms around you to make sure you don't fall off. I think she'd be content being able to hold you in her arms like this without any distraction, so if anyone else showed up that could disrupt the moment she'd get very annoyed at them and shoo them away from you both.

A/N:  Finally to read the maze runner prequels so I'm going to start updating this like crazy (hopefully)