>•> Jealously

How jealous they get seeing you talk to another attractive person

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
Katniss would never ever admit it but sometimes when she sees you talking to another person she gets jealous and wants to intervene. Most of the time she doesn't and just watches from a distance, only intervening if you look uncomfortable but a handful of times she's walked over and given you a kiss on the cheek then stands behind you glaring at the other person.

Peeta Mellark-
Peeta hardly gets jealous and when he does he doesn't realise it jealously and thinks maybe he is just insecure seeing you talk to another handsome person. He just stands wherever he was before and watches from a distance admiring you talk but when you walk back to him and say 'jealous?' he begins to realise what he was feeling was jealously and face palms for not realising sooner and thinking so bad about himself.

Finnick Odair-
Finnick gets jealous not easily but often, you usually make him feel that way when you've been talking to this person for a while. When he gets jealous he'll watch for a bit to see how long you talk to this person and if its too long for his liking he'll come up to you wrap his arms around your neck and kiss the top of your head then turn to the person and introduce himself.

Johanna Mason-
Johanna gets jealous extremely easily since she is scared someone will take you from her. Whenever she is jealous she will rush over to your side with a 'Hey my love! Who's this?' and then give you a side hug while glaring at them threateningly but once they go away she won't admit her feelings instead saying 'I was just looking out for you, I wasn't jealous, not at all.'

Lucy Gray Baird-
Lucy Gray never really, if ever, gets jealous because as she says she doesn't love, she trusts and that's what your relationship is built on. If she ever does, though, she'll saunter over to you and hold your hand while introducing herself to the person. Although on the outside she'll seem happy and friendly, inside she is seething.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
She rarely, if ever, gets jealous. She trusts you a lot to not betray her or go off with that person. She would only jump in your conversation if the person was making you uncomfortable or gets rude to you which would make her extremely protective over you and drag you away from them.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
He gets jealous very easily but is good at hiding it by just sitting there and watching you and the person with a glare, he wouldn't approach you both in fear you'll get mad at him, so he just waits. If the person began making you uncomfortable he would storm over and confront the person without hesitation as he is very protective over you and your wellbeing.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
When he gets jealous at first he just watches from a distance for a while just glaring at you and the person which makes some of the gladers make fun of him. Then he'll come over and take your hand then introduce himself the person and then awkwardly stands there until the person leaves and then admits how he felt to you, even if it makes him embarrassed.

Newt-
When he gets jealous he won't hesitate to come over to you and the person and introduce himself to the person, while holding onto your hand. If he thinks the person isn't threatening he'll leave you alone but if he does, as much as he trusts you, he says he needs to speak to you privately just to get you away from them and then he'll tell you how he feels.

Minho-
He gets jealous often because since he is constantly out running so you have become close with a lot of the other gladers for when he is not around. When he is jealous he'll come and stand / sit with you while your talking to the person while wrapping his arm around your waist and patiently waiting for you to finish talking. After the conversation he talks about what you thought of the person after so he could make sure you are just friends.

Gally-
When he gets jealous he gets mad, he can't explain why but he just feels the need to protect you even though he knows you won't go off with the other person. Usually he rushes over and hugs you from behind while glaring at the person and will refuse to admit he is jealous just saying he is making sure nothing bad happens to you.

Brenda-
She gets jealous only occasionally as she trusts you a lot but when she does she'll watch for a bit and then come over saying she needs to show you something and then drag you away from the person. She won't be afraid to admit she is jealous when you ask her and understands when you get annoyed at her for taking you away from the person, but admits she is just being protective.

Teresa-
When she gets jealous she usually tries to distance herself from you but doesn't go to far that she can't see you. She doesn't want to bother you with the feeling because she knows you won't go with the other person but she still feels the need to make sure the person isn't doing anything to you so tries to sit a reasonable distance from you.

A/N: I keep mentioning husbands so let me clarify Finnick, Four and Thomas are married to me