>•> Their favourite place to kiss you

Where on your body they most like to kiss you and why

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
She likes to kiss your cheek a lot, she likes it because she can do it quickly and easily and makes her feel more gentleman-like. She also likes to do it when your blushing from a pick-up line because she thinks its so sweet how you blush because of her.

Peeta Mellark-
He likes to kiss you on the tip of your nose because he thinks its so cute when you scrunch your nose up after he kisses it. He makes an effort to kiss you there when your least expecting it and when he does you scrunch your nose up afterwards from the strange feeling and he thinks its adorable.

Finnick Odair-
He likes to kiss you on the top of your head, he thinks its sweet and its easy for him to do so he can do it as much as he wants. He also likes that whenever he kisses you there you tend to hug him afterwards, he loves the exchange of affection and thinks its just so adorable.

Johanna Mason-
She likes to kiss you on the back of your hand, partially because she thinks its so cute for her to do and something she can do thats soft and no one around will mind. But also because its something people do to princesses / princes and she thinks your like royalty so she wants to treat you as such.

Lucy Gray Baird-
She loves to kiss you on your temple. She likes to do it whenever you hug or just whenever she can reach it as it is a bit of affection that she can do without anyone complaining about it. You find it comforting so you both love it and you melt whenever she does it.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
She likes to kiss you on the forehead as she thinks its so cute and affectionate plus it isn't overly affectionate for the public. Usually she does that he your hugging or when your both cuddling or tired because she likes to show affection even if she is super tired.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
He likes to kiss you on your neck. Most of the time this isn't meant in a naughty way at all, he likes to kiss you there softly whenever he hugs you he will nuzzle his face into your neck or rests his head on your shoulder where he will turn his head and softly kiss you there. He thinks its cute and soft and he likes when you blush because of it.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
He likes to kiss your temple because you find it comforting and whenever he kisses you there, you hug him which you both find so comforting. He also likes to do it whenever your least expecting it like when your eating with other gladers he'll lean over and kiss you there and then turn back to the gladers like nothing happened.

Newt-
He likes to kiss you on the cheek, he thinks its cute when you reach up and gently touch where he kissed you and blush because of it. But he also finds it comforting as he does it whenever he hangs out with you so it reassures him that your still there with him and not in dead in the maze.

Minho-
He likes to kiss you full-on the lips mostly. No matter if its a short chaste kiss or a long passionate one, he most likes to kiss you on the lips because every time gives him the same feeling as the first kiss you kissed and thats one of his favourite memories ever since he arrived in the maze.

Gally-
He likes to kiss your forehead most because he thinks its sweet plus no one else can kiss you there as he made sure everyone in the glade knows he is the one that does. He also likes to do it while hugging you as he knows you find it one of the most comforting things despite your situation.

Brenda-
She likes to kiss your hand most because no matter the situation she can always grab your hand and kiss it to comfort you. Like if your in a dangerous situation she can always do that but she can also do it if your both simply cuddling or hanging out together.

Teresa-
She likes to kiss you on your palm as you like to cup her face in your hands a lot so she likes to turn her head and kiss your palm. She thinks its the cutest and has given you some movie like moments which you both agree is the cutest thing.

A/N: This chapter is so cute i could die