>•> How they asked you out

This how I imagine they'd ask you out

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
When she (and maybe you too) got picked for the games she asked you out as she thought it was her last chance to do so. However when she (and again also maybe you) won the games and returned to the district you were able to actually have time as a couple opposed to the couple of seconds you had before she was taken to the train to the Capitol. She was very confident when asking because even if you said no she was going to the games anyway so in her mind it wouldn't matter if you said no.

Peeta Mellark-
He was so nervous to ask you but left you a note at school asking to meet up and when you accepted and showed up he confessed his feelings towards you. He was so nervous when talking, his hands were shaking and he was stuttering because he couldn't help but doubt his ability to attract you beforehand however you still accepted. He was overjoyed until him (and maybe you) got picked to go into the games where you thought this would be the end yet he won and you had more time together.

Finnick Odair-
He asked you out when you first saw him after winning your games. Considering he was part of the reason you won when you saw him for the first time you gave him an appreciative hug where he expressed how proud of you he was and said when you get back to your district you should hang out in a more than friends way. When you accepted he just grinned widely but inside he was buzzing with excitement but when you both got picked for the quarter quell (if thats the case) you were both so scared for each other and your time together.

Johanna Mason-
It took a lot in her to accept her feelings herself however telling you how she felt terrified her even more. I mean she was known as a dangerous person everyone should avoid, why would you date her? But she wouldn't feel right until she told you so she took you to the most secluded place she could find and told you how she feels even adding 'i don't need you to say yes out of pity just tell me something so i don't need to feel confused anymore' when you accepted she thought it was out of pity at first yet over time she began to trust you more and she grew extremely attached to you.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
She asked you out during paintball during dauntless training when you were both climbing the ferris wheel. When you both got to a good vantage point she stopped and you climbed up next to her where she suddenly blurted out how she feels about you, seemingly unable to keep it in her dreams any longer. She was very nervous and shook while saying it as if you said no then you'd both be stuck on this ferris wheel for a while but when you said yes she was visibly relieved and said you guys should get some cake after the game.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
He took you to his apartment to show you the sunset which you took as a friend thing however when you were both stood on the balcony and he had shown you his tattoos he told you he was only comfortable with this because of his feelings for you. Even though he seemed perfectly cool with admitting these feelings to you inside he was so nervous you'd say no but when you said yes he was quick at kissing you to make sure you weren't lying to him, in the end you were both happy to finally have someone but scared of what the other dauntless would assume.

Peter-
After you won a fight against one of the people high on the ranking, Peter congratulated you and said some cheesy pick up line followed by him asking you to hang out because he likes you in such a way. To you he seemed confident however his hands were sweating and he couldn't think straight when asking you, the words seemingly tumbling from his mouth without thought, so when you said yes he got excited but only showed it for a moment before maintaining his cool and saying somewhere to have a date before walking off.

Eric-
I can imagine Eric asking you out at the most unexpected time, it'd probably be during dinner where you were both eating cake and he suddenly engaged in conversation with you, despite not really talking to him before. To you he'd seem calm and collected and not that worried about your rejection but when you agree to go out with him you do notice the relief visibly filling his body and him relaxing.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
He asked you out after he survived the night in the maze and killed the griever. He had a crush on you ever since he saw you after coming up in the elevator so the near death experience pushed him to finally ask you out since he realised how he could die any moment and you wouldn't know how he feels. He may have seemed confident while doing so but inside he had butterflies and was super nervous, so when you said yes he visibly relaxed and had the biggest grin on his face.

Newt-
He asked you out while everyone was at the bonfire. Earlier that day he had gathered a bouquet of wild flowers and while everyone was distracted by the bonfire, getting drunk or toasting s'mores he spoke to you away from everyone and confessed his feelings, even offering the flowers as if you needed anymore convincing. On the outside, he'd seem cool and collected but just one glance at his hands and you'd realise how shaky he is and nervous. He'd never admit that to you though.

Minho-
He had come back from running and was severely wounded so everyone thought he was a goner from the amount of blood he had lost. Since you were good friends you sat and held his hand as the medjacks helped patch up his wounds and prevent any further blood loss. When everyone had left you stayed so you can comfort him further where he told you that his run today made him want to tell you something because he realised how any run he may not come back, that being the keeper of runner doesn't make him exempt. He then confessed his feelings yet didn't see nervous because of how tired he was but he did smile weakly when you said yes.

Gally-
He asked you out when you were arguing about him constantly scrutinising what you do. You were yelling at him for hating you more than any other glader when he sighed and said 'i don't hate you, Y/N, i love you' and then explained how he only treated you that way so no one would figure him out. It took you a minute to process this but when you admitted you found him attractive too the argument ceased and you asked eachother questions on what to do now and relaxed a lot.

Brenda-
She asked you out when you were the safe haven, as stated before I think you'd have a slow burn and you'd act like a couple before you got together. So she wasn't very nervous when she asked you because it was basically you just officially what was already an unspoken thing. It doesn't mean she wasn't ecstatic when you agreed as she definitely hugged you really tightly, almost like she was sealing the deal.

Teresa-
I think you'd both know about your crushes on each other before you actually got together but she'd be so nervous to ask you. She'd probably ask you when the gladers and you guys escape WICKD because she felt like out in this unknown world you could lose each other and not have officiated this. I think she'd be somewhat nervous but the other gladers cheering when you accept would make her feel better since they all shipped you before since you'd known each other.

A/N: PLS I WILL BE SO AWKWARD IF I EVER ASK ANYONE OUT