Chapter 48

The days passed slowly, and Bunny made progress in her recovery. The physiotherapy helped her regain her motor skills, and she could take small steps again, albeit with assistance. Each step was a victory over the darkness that had surrounded her before. Seiya was by her side every day, supporting her through the exercises and giving her the necessary motivation. His calming presence and loving care helped her overcome her fears and believe in herself. He was determined to be there for her as long as she needed him, whether it was during the day or at night.

The relationship between Bunny and Seiya deepened with every shared minute. They spent a lot of time together, talking about their feelings, fears, and dreams. They exchanged not only words but also shy affections. Bunny realized that she was growing stronger in her attraction to Seiya, not just on a physical level but on a much deeper emotional level. Her gaps in memory made it difficult to fully understand the past, but she felt a deep connection to him that wasn't dependent on memories. Her heart spoke a different language than her mind, and she trusted that feeling.

"Mrs. Tsukino, Mr. Kou, I have good news for you," the doctor began after several weeks of treatment. "Based on the latest examinations and the progress you've made, I believe it's possible for you to leave the hospital in the next few days."

A smile spread across Bunny's face, and Seiya couldn't believe his happiness either. They had fought so hard to reach this moment, and finally, it had arrived. The prospect of a life outside the hospital walls filled them with renewed hope and joy. The doctor explained the further steps they should take and gave them advice for the time after leaving the hospital. Bunny and Seiya listened attentively, but their thoughts were already in the future, in a life they would shape together.

As the doctor left the room, Bunny and Seiya embraced each other. "We did it," Bunny whispered, her voice filled with deep gratitude. "I can't wait to go home and lead a normal life with you."

Seiya looked at her shyly, his eyes filled with deep affection. "Hey, darling, what would you think about moving in with me? I mean, your nightmares haven't completely stopped, and I want to be there for you, to protect you..."

"Yes," she interrupted him suddenly, her gaze fixed on his. Somewhat confused, he looked back at her and gently took her hand.

"Really?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, I believe my parents would be okay with it too," she said with a loving smile. "They've already taken you into their hearts, just like I have."

Seiya beamed at her with happiness, his eyes full of love. Before he could react, his lips were softly touched by hers. Bunny felt the need to express her love in that moment, to show him how much he meant to her. The kiss was full of passion and tenderness.

Time passed quickly, and finally, the day came when Bunny was allowed to leave the hospital. As they left the hospital, Seiya held her hand tightly and gently led her to the car. The journey home was quiet, and Bunny could see the blossoming nature outside through the window. She felt a new chapter in her life opening up, and she was ready to experience it with Seiya by her side. Strengthened by his love, she felt ready to overcome her fears and enjoy life to the fullest.

The house they stopped in front of seemed vaguely familiar to her, but more like from a dream. Seiya had previously spoken to Kenji and Ikuko and collected most of Bunny's belongings, bringing them to his room. The door opened slowly, and Bunny felt a wave of joy as she saw her friends inside.

"Surprise!" Minako, Yaten, Rei, Amy, Taiki, and Makoto all shouted simultaneously as Bunny entered their view.

"Why are you all here?" she asked, surprised, but her face was beaming with happiness.