Kapitel 28

Seiya ran out; he couldn't bear the continuous allusions anymore. Amaya kept rubbing it in his face that Bunny belonged to Mamoru. It felt like someone was strangling him with an invisible hand, his throat tightening as he stood up. Only when he was close to the house did he stop and take a deep breath. She kept saying she hadn't made up her mind yet, but the signals she sent him were quite clear. Why couldn't she finally admit her feelings? It couldn't be that different for her than it was for him.

Slowly, he entered the elevator and pulled out his key. Constantly, her image was before his eyes: her looking deep into his eyes from her window, the taste of her lips on his when he pressed her against the wall in the narrow alley, her scent from the sports festival lingering in his nose. She was everywhere.

Angrily, he threw his jacket into the corner, clenched his hands into fists, and punched the wall hard. It was an endless despair that washed over him every time he thought she could be with him again. He never wanted to feel the pain of losing her again, like the last time they separated.

His gaze wandered to Taiki's whiskey shelf. Alcohol, his old companion, provocatively laughed at him.

He took the bottle from the shelf, but with trembling fingers, he twisted the cap back on. He knew he couldn't afford to be weak now. Alcohol wouldn't help; he had been down that path before, unsuccessfully. It only numbed his senses, and the relief from the pain was often short-lived.

He needed a clear head. So, he dragged himself into the bathroom, hoping a refreshing shower would help him see the world in a better light.

Hot water cascaded over him, but his thoughts were still only on Bunny.

Bunny hesitated as she turned the key and stuck her head inside. "Hello? Seiya?" she called into the hallway. Getting no response, she slowly entered and closed the door behind her. "Seiya?" she tried again as she felt her way further into the apartment. It was simple yet modernly furnished, without any decoration or knick-knacks lying around. A sound caught Bunny's ear as she approached the door, and she realized it was the sound of a shower. Familiar excitement fluttered within her. Deciding not to disturb him, she sat down on the sofa, anxiously swinging her legs while waiting for him.

Seiya rinsed off the soap, dried his hair, and wrapped a towel around his waist. By now, he was plagued with a strong headache; he rubbed his throbbing temples and made his way to the kitchen, sure that he would find some painkillers there. But as he entered the living room, something caught his eye on the sofa. When he turned his head and recognized who was sitting there, he gasped in shock.

Bunny heard the bathroom door open, and she looked up. There he was, wearing nothing but a small towel around his waist. Remaining water drops trickled down his body. An army of butterflies took flight in Bunny's stomach. Wow, he had a well-toned body; she had always suspected it, or rather felt it, but seeing it now made her swallow hard. The sight was a dream.

Seiya blushed like a fire alarm when he noticed Bunny sitting on the sofa, staring at him. "Darling! What are you doing here? Who let you in?" He couldn't resist a seductive grin, immediately sensing that she liked what she saw, and all his shyness disappeared. Slowly, he approached her, leaning against the wall behind her, and encircled her with his arms. "What do you want to talk about?" he whispered tenderly into her ear.

Bunny bit her lower lip as she felt his hot breath on her neck. She lifted her hand and traced it along his jawline. "Let's talk like we did at the park," she whispered and, at that moment, pulled him closer to her. When his lips met hers again, she almost exploded with happiness and euphoria.

Seiya's breath became labored as he briefly broke the kiss. He rested his forehead against hers. "You drive me crazy," he whispered. Now Bunny couldn't help but smile; Seiya's towel had fallen off, and his excitement was evident. 

"I can see it," she said before pulling him into another kiss.

Her hand gently stroked his thigh upwards, making him twitch. Both of them were overwhelmed by a wave of arousal. Bunny had never done something like this before, but she let her feelings guide her. Curiously, her fingers explored the unknown territory. Seiya felt strong and firm, but at the same time, somehow soft. Slowly, she moved her hand up and down, encouraged by Seiya's soft moans to continue. He had thrown his head back, eyes closed, and was enjoying what she was doing to him. Gradually, she approached his most sensitive area, and at the same time, she noticed that she was becoming wetter with each passing second. When she reached his glans, she briefly held it before running her tongue along its contours. Suddenly, she felt his hand on the back of her head, urging her forward eagerly. She took his full manhood into her mouth, cupping his testicles with her hand. He guided her movements, gradually increasing the pace as she stimulated him with her tongue and hands. A deep moan escaped him, and she suddenly tasted something slippery with a slightly salty note. Reflexively, she swallowed it down.

Seiya stroked her hair. He had regained his composure. "Now it's your turn," he whispered to her. Lust flared in his eyes, and the throbbing between Bunny's legs intensified once again. With a swift movement, he threw her lengthwise onto the sofa. Before she could react, he had already removed her skirt and opened her top. Damn, he was quick. He tenderly kissed his way down her neck, nibbled lightly on her nipples, and continued with his tongue downwards. He kissed her gently along the edge of her panties and ran his fingers over the insides of her thighs. Bunny's arousal was boundless; everything in her screamed for release, but Seiya made no move to remove her panties. She reached for the waistband herself, wanting to get rid of this bothersome piece of fabric, but he took her hands, held them together above her head, and then leaned his head towards hers, kissing her demandingly. "Who's so impatient? We have time," he whispered and started his exploration again. The added restriction only heightened Bunny's arousal. She felt like there was a lake between her legs by now. She didn't know what to focus on—his fingers or his tongue—it was like he was everywhere on her body simultaneously. Finally, he seemed to release her from her torment. Slowly, he traced the contours of her panties one last time before slowly pulling them down, eliciting a longing moan from Bunny.

Gently, he kissed his way up her thighs, making a teasing pause just before her center. She arched her back and eagerly offered herself to him. When he finally relented, he ran a finger along her labia. Sensing her readiness, he decided to pick up the pace and not keep her in suspense any longer. His fingers effortlessly slid into her, and as she felt his tongue on her clitoris, she experienced her first orgasm. Seiya waited until her moans and tremors subsided slightly before continuing his torture. But soon, he couldn't take it anymore himself. Without warning, he positioned himself and thrust forcefully. Bunny took a deep breath; she wasn't prepared for that. As she felt him filling her, she felt like she was in heaven, deprived of her senses, she surrendered herself to his still powerful thrusts, matching her hips to his rhythm. He suddenly grabbed her and lifted her up onto his lap without pulling out. She was now impaled on his excitement, leaning forward and kissing him passionately before starting to move her hips willingly. His hands rested on her buttocks, supporting her movements. The pressure built in both of them, and they could clearly feel something tremendous building up inside. Finally, they experienced the peak of their passion together, both gasping heavily as Bunny rested her head on his chest.

"That was indescribable," she gasped shortly after. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and grinned with satisfaction. His heart was pounding so hard that she could easily feel it; it beat in sync with hers. In that moment, something dawned on her. She sought his gaze again. "You know what?" she asked, beaming at him. Seiya just managed a "Hm?" in response. "It may be that my mind has forgotten you and our past, but my heart knew who you were from the first moment. It could never forget you. I'll talk to Mamoru tomorrow; I don't want to hide my feelings anymore." In that moment, Seiya felt like the happiest man in the world. Finally, she embraced her feelings. Finally, she embraced him.