Chapter 13

The friends were all sitting together at Hikawa Shrine. The topic of discussion today was the three guys who suddenly seemed to be everywhere.

Amy started by sharing her meeting with Taiki, but she left out a lot of information. In her description, they just had a coffee and talked about the past lecture. Amy was unsure how her friends would react to such incomplete information, so she decided to address her mystery first before revealing everything.

Then Minako began her story, first about the bouquet of flowers at her door, Bunny's plan, and how her meeting with Yaten ended.

Amy became alert. "What did you say? What's the name of the guy with the green eyes?"

"Yaten," Minako grumbled slightly annoyed. "First, he keeps apologizing constantly, then he invites me for dinner, only to disappear shortly after I arrived. That guy is nuts!"

"Yaten and Seiya... those were the names of Taiki's brothers. This can't be a coincidence," Amy suddenly realized.

Makoto looked over to Bunny, waiting to see if she wanted to share her story. Bunny caught her gaze and shook her head slightly, but Minako interrupted the silence. "And then there's the other guy. The one with black hair, he suddenly showed up in front of Bunny's house," she continued her rant. All eyes were now on her.

"What kind of guy and what did he want?" Rei asked skeptically.

Bunny felt weird as she didn't want to talk about him. She just wanted to forget about him and focus on her relationship with Mamoru. Rei's gaze became more intense.

"He... he was just standing outside my window, looking up. Nothing more," Bunny tried to downplay the encounter, hoping to change the subject.

"Seiya," Amy connected the dots. "I need to meet with Taiki urgently."

Before Minako could start talking again, Bunny tried to steer the conversation in a different direction. "Mamoru invited me. There's a masquerade ball at the hospital on Saturday."

"Oh, how lovely! What will you wear?" Makoto asked, and new discussions ensued.

After a few hours, they all bid each other farewell. Bunny decided to take a walk through Juban Park to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Meanwhile, Seiya lay in the sun, leaning against a tree with his cap pulled low over his face. He enjoyed the silence, lost in his thoughts. Suddenly, a strange feeling swept over him, and he pushed his cap back slightly to see better.

It felt as though someone was squeezing the air out of Bunny's lungs. It couldn't be true. They seemed to be drawn to each other like two magnets. There he was, the man from last night. The man she had kissed despite being in a happy relationship. Even though he still hid behind his cap, she was sure it was him. "I hope he doesn't see me," Bunny thought and tried to sneak past him. But he raised his hand, pushing his cap back, and a mischievous grin appeared on his lips. "Please, please, no," Bunny prayed internally and took another step.

"What's this supposed to be, darling?" the voice of the black-haired guy teased her. Nonchalantly, he got up and looked at her questioningly.

"Don't call me darling! I have a boyfriend, and I love him!" she shouted at him. Seiya tried to contain himself but burst into laughter. It was almost like their first encounter.

"What's so funny about that? It's true!" Bunny continued to scold, hands on her hips.

With a swift movement, Seiya sprang up and stood right in front of her. His cheeky grin still adorned his face.

"I know," he said dryly and turned away.

But he didn't get far. Bunny chased after him, grabbing his shoulder to hold him back.

"I'm talking to you! It's rude to just run away!" she continued to berate him.

"If I see correctly, you're the one who's been following me all this time," he grinned. Bunny widened her eyes. Was he serious? Her hand was still on his shoulder. Deliberately, he took her hand in his. She could feel her pulse quicken, a strange tension building up. Now Bunny lifted her head and looked into his eyes. He continued with his free hand along her chin. Bunny tried to gather her thoughts, but she could only focus on him, his hands on her body, his scent in her nose, and her hands on him. Her stomach was swirling with a carousel that wouldn't stop. Hesitant, she lifted her head, meeting his lips with a passionate response. She felt his tongue in her mouth. She sensed his hand slowly moving under her skirt. Bunny trembled with pleasure, and a soft moan escaped her as she felt his fingers tracing the contours of her panties. What was happening? It felt so good. This fluttering in her stomach spread throughout her entire body. Slowly, he broke the kiss without taking his eyes off her. His right hand rested firmly on her hip, holding her in his embrace. Gradually, he continued his hand to her neck, pulling her closer. He didn't wait any longer and closed the remaining few centimeters, pressing his lips against hers once more. Bunny was left in a daze by the arousing kiss, still breathless. Seiya's right hand was now moving downward again, and she felt an unfamiliar twitch in her lower abdomen. What was happening? It felt so good. This fluttering in her stomach spread throughout her entire body. Slowly, he broke the kiss, but he didn't take his eyes off her. Bunny needed a moment to understand what had just happened. With a sudden movement, she pushed Seiya away slightly.

Her blood was still boiling from the passionate kiss, and she struggled to catch her breath. "What... What was that?" she stammered.

Seiya winked at her. "A kiss says more than a thousand words. I think that was a good conversation for a start," he said as casually as possible, briefly lifted his hand, and left.

Once again, he just left Bunny standing there, and she watched him in disbelief.

As he made sure Bunny wouldn't follow him again, Seiya stopped and also struggled to catch his breath. He knew that if he hadn't ended that arousing kiss, it would have gone further. He had expected her to push him away, but her body only seemed to signal desire and pleasure.

Bunny was still standing there, in the same spot. She was paralyzed by what had just happened. She wanted to scream out loud to express her feelings, but her throat felt tight. Why couldn't she resist his touches? She was like putty in his hot hands. Then she felt tears streaming down her cheeks, seeking their way like rivers. Mamoru. How could she do this again? Her legs felt heavy like lead as she started moving. It was Thursday, just two more days until the ball. She couldn't wait that long; she had to see Mamoru. She needed one of his firm, comforting embraces now, so she headed to the hospital.