Chapter 28: Epilogue - Unique Families

~ ~ ~

Finally, after weeks of preparations, Tasha's new talk show was ready for the first broadcast. The title of the talk show was called 'Unique Families' and would be aired by KBS, the same company that aired the equally renowned 'Happy Together Season 3'.

Tasha, as expected, was one of the MCs. Her co-MC was singer Eric Nam. With the two of them coming from a non-Korean background, the producers saw them as ideal when it came to discussing families from different cultures and lifestyles.

Though experienced, Tasha knew this first broadcast would be harder than others that she had done. The reason, Nate was about to be revealed in this show. Eric was already told beforehand about Nate.

To kick off the first episode, Tasha had personally invited her good chingusSNSD's Tiffany and Apink's Yookyung and Hayoung, along with their siblings. The purpose was for the public to get a better understanding of their siblings, and it could not have come at a better time. Only recently, Yookyung had finally revealed her long lost sister, Becky, through an official statement from ACube.

With rehearsals done and as time drew closer to filming, Tasha prepared her heart as she took her place in the studio together with Eric. The staff wanted to do non-stop filming for the first episode, so the MCs had to do well.

~ ~ ~

Eric: There are so many unique families out there in this world. And what could it be that makes them unique? Perhaps the tender love from parents to children or even the unbreakable, trustworthy bond between siblings.

Tasha: Have you ever wanted to hear the stories about these families? That's what this show is all about!

*Eric, Tasha and audience applaud as the lights come on in the studio*.

Eric: Woohoo! Yeorobun, annyeonghaseyo! Choneun MC Eric Nam ibnida!"

Tasha: Choneun Tasha ibnida. And you are watching the first episode of 'Unique Families'!

Eric: We are really privileged to be MCs for the talk show that sheds light on the most interesting aspects of some families in Korea. Weird habits, split ups, reunions, you name it!

Tasha: Yes Eric ssi! Who knows? Maybe the families featured are your close friends, classmates or colleagues at school or work, and even famous idols and actors and actresses!

Eric: I'm getting excited already Tasha! Speaking of which, I think our first guests of the show are ready to enter the studio. I heard...they are all idols and their siblings!

Tasha: Omo! I really hope they are namja idols!

Eric: Sorry Tasha, but they are all FEMALE idols today! *punches the air in delight*.

Tasha: Ah...

Eric: But Tasha...I heard actually you are also a guest for the first episode too! An MC as a guest?

Tasha: Ne Eric ssi. Today's theme will cover long-lost siblings and recently, it was big news in the celebrity world! So you guys have met the first guest, me. And I shall first welcome to the studio...my dongsaeng Nate Low!

*MCs and audience applaud as Nate enters the studio shyly.*

Eric: Omo! Wow this is your younger brother Tasha?

Tasha: Ne!

Nate: Annyeonghaseyo...choneun Nate ibnida. I'm Tasha's dongsaeng. Please take care of us, kamsahabnida~