Chapter 17: Family? (Tasha POV)

~ ~ ~

(Tasha POV)

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND STEFAN!" the girl, who had introduced herself earlier as 'Becky', was now desparate. "I have no idea why I am in this dark and stuffy room! You have to come and help me please?! Track my phone or something! You need to save-"

Fany unnie couldn't take it anymore. She interrupted by hollering, "STEFAN! PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO HER!"

"Too late," Becky smirked, "I hung up. Now he'll surely walk into the trap."

"You are heartless. Don't you know that?! All because he likes someone other than you!" Tiffany hissed.

Becky then strolled nonchalantly towards her and slapped her cheek hard. Fany's face was now indescribable. There was a mixture of fear, contempt and pain written on it.

"Hmph. See if I care," Becky grumbled. With that, she left our prison.

Over this past week here, she had been making regular visits and ridiculing us with insults. Like out of the bule, Becky just...appeared. Perhaps she was assigned to do so by Mr Tan and his other accomplice...Mrs Tan?

Whatever the case, it just made our lives more of a living hell than it already was. I was still trying my hardest to remain resillient, but Fany unnie looked like she was about to crack any minute. Understandably, since she was being separated from her brother, Stefan, after the two only just reunited not to long ago.

Reminded me...did Becky know about Stefan and Tiffany's sibling relation too?

And speaking of siblings...I was suddenly reminded of my missing brother again. Somehow, the chances of me finding him were slipping away again...now that I'm kidnapped. Was this what it was, or perhaps still was, like for him? Did he ever escape? Perhaps he was finding me too?

It would help if I at least knew a name...

Eventually, I gave up moping about. So I went to Fany and gave her the company she needed. Since the last few weeks, we only had each other.

"Unnie..." I let her head lean against my shoulder. "I'm sure Stefan is looking for you as hard as he ever would. Think about the risk you took just to get him back. I'm sure he'd be willing to do more for us..."

"Easy for you to say," she sobbed. "No offence but you still don't know if your brother is kidnapped or not. Let alone if he's..."

"Arasso..." I sighed. Fany did have a point.

(~One Week Later~)

The torture was still terrible. But over time, Fany and I had gotten used to it. Becky continued going to the prison on a frequent basis taunting us for hours. Each time, Fany would lose it. But I stood by her side each time.

Still, today was rather quiet...

Then the silence was then interrupted by a rattle from the door. Each time it happened, my heart tensed up in complete fear and anxiety. Who knew what these kidnappers could throw at us.

And in stepped the man who kidnapped me in the first place.

"Boss asked me to take you out of the room," he spoke commandingly while pointing at me.

"How come?" I was curious. I had to in exchange for being locked up here.

"Why don't you just shut up and obey the orders?" he was not entertaining my questions.

Not wanting to be forcefully lifted up like I was a six year old, I followed him out of the room. As I was going out however, I spotted a figure wearing a hoodie heading towards the prison. Because the hoodie was up, I could not see the person's face clearly. Jeez, all the weird stuff going on here makes me more creeped out than I already was.