:43:

Daisy's POV:

I was worried that I would lose my dad next. With the deaths of my mother and sister, I was really worried that I was going to end up as an orphan.

I went over to see my brother, who smiles at me. I start to play with him, while my dad talks with Constance, "There are forces in that house that mean to do this child and Daisy grave harm."

Constance, "The same forces that killed your sweet wife. Oh, and what about your daughter-Violet. Tell me, Dr. Harmon, did you buy a casket for Violet, too?"

Constance, "If that house can claim her spirit. What's going to happen to this sweet little baby? And, to that sweet little girl?" Dad, "Daisy and the baby are gonna be fine."

Constance yells, "You are a fool! After everything that you've seen..." The baby starts to cry, so I take him in my arms, "Aww, sweet baby. Don't cry." All of a sudden, when he looks at me, he stops crying, and instead smiles.

Dad asks, "Where is he?" He says after seeing a picture of Tate and Addy together. Constance answers, "In his grave. Where he's been longer than he lived on this earth."

Dad shouts, "You destroyed my family. You!" Constance, "You are paying for your own sins, Dr. Harmon." Dad takes me and my new baby sibling back home.