/10/

WARNINGS: indications of "cheating" a fight at school.

Daisy's POV:

I get my own gossip around this house now, I don't even need to go to anyone for gossip anymore. I hear Violet shout, "You are so sick! Will you just stick your dick in anything?"

My daddy shouts back at my older sister, "Hey! Do not talk to me like that! Nothing happened in there. She was coming onto me-I was rejecting her." Violet didn't see the actions of our father, "So fire her. Get her out of the house. She creeps me out anyway."

My dad was known to be quite the persistent type, "I can't do that. I'll have to tell your mother why I'm letting her go. After all that's happened, she's not going to believe I was totally innocent."

Violet didn't understand, "With her? Yes she will" Dad had to explain it more easily to Violet, "Your mom and I are walking a tightrope right now-but we're making progress. I don't want to do anything to screw it up."

I could hear the emotional sobs coming from my sister, "I don't want that bitch cleaning my room anymore."

-AFTER SCHOOL-

Violet comes home, with a bruised face. She was a total mess. Mom, "What happened to your face?" Violet, "I fell down" I knew that Violet was lying, as I have seen this before with her. She didn't fall down, she got in another fight, but the first one here at her new school.

I sensed the feeling that Mom and Violet wanted some alone time, and I didn't want to bother Dad, so I went to find the next person that I could do something with...our housekeeper, Moira.

I find her in the kitchen, "Moira, would you please have a tea party with me?" I pull out my best puppy dog eyes and my pouty lip and I begin to beg her, "Please? Please?? Please!!"

She gives, "Okay. Okay. With lungs like that, you could be a professional sponge diver." I smile big, "Thanks! The party is B.Y.O.B- bring your own boa." I leave the kitchen, looking forward to my tea party with Moira.