(15)

WARNINGS: Mentions of "drowning" Reenactment of a tragic double murder. Mentions of "Charles Manson." "Stomachache" "Internal bleeding"

Daisy's POV:

"That's why he took Gladys upstairs and drowned her in the tub." My father's patient, Bianca speaks again, "R. Franklin was the first, before Manson. He changed the culture. We're paying tribute to him."

She is absolutely crazy! I'll make sure to report this to the police when they take her and her evil, copycat, flop-at-the-box office 'Scooby-Doo' gang into custody.

I hear thuds left and right downstairs, and I could only cry and worry about what could be happening.

Violet's POV:

I ran and ran, until I got pulled to the side by Tate. I look at him and I go, "Tate, they're trying to kill me and my mom." He whispers to me, "Get them to the basement." My eyes widen, "What the hell are you talking about?" He clarifies, "The basement. Just do it."

I ask him, "Sis?" He confirms my meaning, "She's fine. Protected as always. Worried about you and your mom right now." The two girls took me away. This plan of Tate's better work- what about my mom, Ben, what about Daisy?

Daisy's POV:

The water from the bathtub begins to run. I continue to hear the voices of my sister, and the two evil girls coming from the bathroom.

"Time's a wastin',sister" Then I hear Bianca complain about... "Stomachache" Violet shouts, "Answer me! What's he doing to my mother?" Bianca, "Jesus. I'm gonna shit myself." The other girl shouts, "Not in the staging area."

I had to contain myself from giving away my secret location. I would've by laughing about how Bianca was going to shit herself, literally-after eating one of Constance and Addy's cupcakes that were intended for Violet.

As sick as it is. Addy told me a secret. Addy's mom and her made sure to give a safe cookie to me. But, in the cupcakes- never eat those. Addy spits in them, to which her mother allows her to. Constance also put an ingredient in the cupcake recipe that could not only cause stomachaches, but also internal bleeding.

Addy made sure that there were no dangerous things that were put in my cookie. She didn't even spit in the cookie mixture. Then I hear, "Its 10:57. Get in the tub."

I begin to hyperventilate, until I see a woman comforting me. She rubbed my back. She was a beautiful lady with brown hair and brown eyes, and she was also wearing a nurses' outfit-this must've been Maria.

All Maria said to me was that, "It is all going to work out. Your mom and sister will be safe." "Bianca! It's almost time! You have to put someone under the water for three minutes until they lose consciousness. The brain begins to die from oxygen deprivation."

Violet begins to laugh, but, I assume, for good reasons. "You think this is funny?" Violet, "What's funny is that you think know everything about this house and clearly you know nothing."

'Right on, sis!' I say to myself. "Second floor bathroom. I've studied the crime scene photos." Violet, "The one he used is in the basement. We totally remodeled this bathroom."

Violet surely did her research, "It's a grimy claw-foot tub with a chrome faucet" The girl shouts, "Bianca!"