*18*

Daisy's POV:

It has been an entire week since the incident involving the intruders coming into our house, me hiding, then trying to kill Violet and my Mom.

I have been feeling more sad then ever, it's like I want to be alone more than ever. I feel like no one understands what I'm going through after experiencing that at a young age, being 6 and all.

Tate's POV:

I find Violet, who was sitting on the edge smoking a cigarette, "He's a great dad. He really cares. You're lucky like that." She brings out another cigarette, after putting the last one out, and I light this cigarette for her.

Ben's POV:

I woke up in the backyard of the house after searching underneath the couch in my office. Constance, "You won't find any gold buried out here. What are you doing down there in the dirt?"

Her laundry was hanging up. She was wearing black sunglasses with a black and white dress. I simply answer her with, "I don't know. I keep finding myself walking up here. The same spot,"

Constance says, "Well, there's no mystery to it. It's stress. Teenage daughter. Little girl daughter. A pregnant wife. And your business hasn't found it's footing yet. I can tell by the cars in the street, or lack thereof. But you'll find your way."