*16*

WARNINGS: Vomit.

Daisy's POV:

I hear Bianca throwing up in another bathroom. Then I hear her yell, "Fiona!" As she walks down the hallway. I cover my mouth as I hear her footsteps on the floorboards that creak beneath her.

Bianca, "I think I need to go to the hospital. Maybe we could come back later and finish this." I hear her grunt and groan, then the squeak of her sneakers as she wanders further down the hallway.

Then I hear the groans of a man downstairs, then the screams of a woman downstairs. I close my eyes, cover my ears and shake my head back and forth in a 'no' notion as tears fall from my eyes. I could only imagine the worst happening to my sister and mom right now.

I hear the door open and close. The man's voice from before, "Fiona! The bitch is going downstairs!" Which must mean, that the man and the two girls must either be gone now.

I hear footsteps run into the hallway shouting my name, "Daisy? Daisy! Where are you?" I begin to pound on the door of my hideaway. The footsteps get closer and closer, as do the voices, which of whom I recognize to be my mom and Violet.

I shout, "Violet! Mommy!" Then the doors open, and it is my mom, with Violet right behind her. My mom and Violet looked relieved upon discovering me alive and safe, as my mom brings me into her arms, and Violet rubs my back.

I calm down, but I will never forget what I heard on that night of terror.