:28:

WARNINGS:Suicide attempt.

Daisy's POV:

I hear something be dragged across the floor, and I hear Tate's voice, "Don't you die on me, Violet! Don't you dare!" I hear the water of the shower in the bathroom start as I hear him scream, "Violet!"

I saw him drag my sister's body down the hall and into the bathroom. I put two and two together as I saw the sight and heard his screams. I run into the bathroom, "Tate? What is happening in there?"

I scream when I see the sight, "Oh no! Oh my gosh!" I scream, "No!" With my fresh tears running down my non-dry face. Tate, dripping wet from the shower's water tries to come near me, "Daisy. This is not what it looks like."

I didn't know what to think, but I did one thing, "Get away from me! Stay away from me!" I cried as I ran away to my bedroom, with him chasing after me, "Daisy! No! Love bug, no." I slam the door in his face, and I continue to cry as I lay on my bed.

He comes in a while later, he cradles me in his lap as I cry, and we hold each other close. In my pain, I yell out my sister's name, "Violet!" I continue to yell things like, "No!" And "Why?!"

-THE NEXT DAY-

I saw my sister, alive. I guess it was just a suicide attempt attempt that thankfully, did not cause her death. I was very thankful that she was still alive.

But...I was still confused... How is she alive today when it really looked like she was dead last night?