Reunited

______________________________________________________

Simone walks up to the body of the transform mange and reaches inside to pull Reinas spirit out. When he does he sees that Reinas curse is slowly being chipped away. A moment passes and Reinas original spirit reflects her old appearance. She had yellow bright eyes and peachy white skin which was accompanied by her vibrant blonde hair.

Reina sees Simone and hugs him. They both embrace each other after years of pain and misery. Asta and Gauche check on Grey and soon Grey's eyes open, her eyes are now both the same blue pupils they once were. Asta is happy that Grey is okay. Charmy runs to the area and gives Grey food to eat and also eats some of the share herself.

The broken mirror suddenly glows and the people of the mirror world come out as spirit bodies. Gauche sees Hector and asks him where his body is and Hector replies that his body withered away many years ago including everyone else's bodies. The people thank Gauche for saving their souls and now they can return to the natural order. Their spirit bodies begin to fade away as they smile.

The same happens to Simone and Reina but before they completely disappear they decide to give Gauche their mana. Gauches grimoire appears and flips, he suddenly has new spells in his Grimoire.

Reina "Gauche was it? It's pretty rare to see another mirror mage."

Gauche" you're spirits are in these spells? Is it alright if you lend these spells to me?"

Simone "actually its mana and it's better this way. You have a lot of people to protect after all." Simone gestures to his teammates recovering from their fights, eating and talking with each other.

Gauche nodded and smiled in a new perspective of life.

With that, the two mirror mages disappear.

A few hours later the area is surrounded by magic knights that were investigating the area. They took the giant broken mirror into inspection and the secret chamber was disposed of.

The injured mages were taken back to the kingdom, the black bulls successfully protected the peace.

The next month the black bulls are all in the living room relaxing and doing their own activities. Luckily they're injuries weren't deadly at all, just some wounds and scars.

Magna was listening to Luck tell him the story of what happened in his absence, Luck was using real punches and kicks to explain his story which sometimes managed to strike Magna in the gut to which Magna replied by throwing fireballs at him.

Vanessa was flat out drunk on the couch while Grey was hiding behind the couch. Gordon was sitting beside Vanessa talking about how lively his friends are.

Asta is eating at the dinner table, committing to his calorie surplus diet, Charmy is eating beside him continuing her "see - food diet". Gauche was sitting beside them cutting the marie cake. It was a simple vanilla cake with a marie sculpture in the middle. Gauche happily eats the cake, carefully cutting it so the marie sculpture isn't touched. Asta looks at the cake but Gauche glares daggers into him asking him if he wants to be destroyed. Asta just laughs it off and is glad that Gauche is back to normal but Gauche unexpectedly gives him a piece of cake, Asta looks up at Gauche in curiosity. Gauche tells him that he better eat it because he was being generous. Asta smiles at Gauches kindness even if it is disguised in a threat.

The doors slammed open to reveal Captain Yami. He congratulates the black bulls for saving the clover kingdom while he was away and as Asta runs up to him, Yami suddenly grabs him by the head. Asta is confused by the captain's action until Yami scolds the group who went on the "treasure hunt". Apparently all the dungeons they cleared were so destroyed that it created giant pits in the ground. They were deemed as dangerous and Captain Yami had to pay some of his savings to fill the pits up again. He tells Asta to come with him so he can gamble more money or else he wont have any dinner later. Magna runs up to join them as Asta whines that he wants to be put down.