Progress in the Dungeon

Chapter 4

তততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

The travelling mages gathered in the village square, eager to share their treasure hunt discoveries with the locals. Asta and the gang has made it to the first location, they were surprised to encounter a village as it was not stated on the map but Asta decided to ask the locals for some insight. They approached a group of villagers, map in hand, excitement evident in their voices.

Asta, holding the map out for the villagers to see, exclaimed, "We're on a treasure hunt, and we think this village holds a hidden artifact!"

The villagers exchanged puzzled glances, their expressions filled with genuine confusion. One man stepped forward, his eyes squinting as he examined the map. "Treasure? Hidden artifact? I'm afraid I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about. I've never seen the terrains shown on this map before..."

Asta and Noelle exchanged perplexed looks, their spirits dampening slightly. They had been so sure that the village held the key to their quest. Disheartened but undeterred, they decided to explore the village further, hoping to stumble upon any clue or hidden passage.

Hours passed as they combed through every alley, peered behind old buildings, and explored forgotten corners. Yet, their efforts yielded no signs of the treasure they sought. The circled location on the map seemed to mock them, devoid of any remarkable findings.

With a collective sigh, the group decided it was time for a break. They stumbled upon a cozy café nestled within the village, its inviting atmosphere offering respite from their fruitless search. They took a seat at a corner table, ready to indulge in some much-needed relaxation.

The café's menu unfolded before their eyes, revealing a surprising array of delicacies and beverages. Finral's eyes sparkled mischievously as he scanned the menu, envisioning the perfect opportunity for flirtation. Vanessa, with a knowing smile, ordered a glass of fine wine, savoring the tranquil ambience.

Luck, restless and yearning for action, grumbled, "I wanted to fight, not sit and eat!" Nonetheless, he begrudgingly ordered a hearty meal, knowing that a satisfied stomach could fuel his lightning-quick reflexes.

Meanwhile, Noelle's gaze drifted to the menu, her eyes widening with curiosity. Vanessa leaned over and whispered, "This village is renowned for its abundant vegetation and harvest. They have quite the culinary reputation."

Intrigued, Noelle nodded and engaged the waiter in conversation, seeking recommendations. The waiter, a friendly soul with a genuine passion for the village's cuisine, eagerly shared his personal favorites, describing each dish with mouthwatering detail.

As the group indulged in their chosen delights, laughter and conversation filled the air. Finral's charismatic charm attracted the attention of nearby girls, who giggled and blushed under his charismatic gaze. Vanessa savored her wine, basking in the momentary tranquility. And Luck, unable to contain his restless energy any longer, began playfully pestering Asta, shooting tiny bolts of lightning in his direction, much to the poor anti-mage's exasperation.

Their lighthearted revelry echoed through the village, drawing the attention of curious onlookers. The villagers, fascinated by the Black Bulls' vibrant camaraderie, observed the mages with a mix of awe and amusement.

"Luck senpai! NO MORE!"

"Hey stop moving out of my aim, I cant hit you if you do that."

"That's the point!"