"Together As One"

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲_________________________________________✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

Through the group's shock, Gauche explained that Grey and him were able to find a way to escape the mirror world:

[In the mirror world]

Gauche made a formula that allowed them to bring their souls out of the mirror using Simone's original formula and Grey transformation magic to get the materials. In the mirror world, it shows some people watching the two mages at work. They've already given them most of the material they could find so all they could do was watch and hope for the best. Grey followed Gauches instructions, creating metals from the mirror worlds glass and Gauche connecting them to make a large gate. He asks Grey to make a cauldron and other ingredients.

Gauche places a shard on the formula he wrote on the ground. The formula glows and turns the shard into a crystal. Gauche takes the crystal and crushes it into a fine powder. He does the same with other ingredients and formulas and adds all of them to the cauldron. Grey observes Gauche and thinks he looks like a witch making a potion. He spills the formula into the gate and it begins to glow. But it suddenly starts to crackle with light.

Hector tells the crowd to move back from the portal as they were trying to look over each other to see the magic in front of them.

Grey asks what's happening and Gauche responds that the gate is unstable and might explode. Grey waves her hands in distress at Gauches calm demeanor parallel to his words. Gauche tells Grey that they need to concentrate and use all they have into the spell. Grey asks what he means by that and Gauche tells Grey that they will have to use two spells at the same time. Gauche summons a mirror in front of Grey and himself and chants:

"Mirror Magic: Mirror Brigade!"

Doubles of Grey and Gauche multiply around the mirror. Gauche tells Grey that the formula will break the metal of the mirror gate so he instructs Grey to continuously reconstruct it again and again. While Gauches doubles' stabilise the light inside the gate using their mirror magic.

Gauche and Grey hold up the gate in extreme concentration. Gauches mirror eye seems to overheat but he persists and times the right moment. The people are behind the glassy structure, but still peeking out as they are awed by the magical display before them.

When he sees it, he alerts Grey and they both chant:

"Union Magic: Transmorphic Mirror Gate!"

The mirror gate flashes a bright light as it stabilizes. The light flows from the gate like water. The doubles disappear leaving Gauche and Grey exhausted but determined now that they've created their way out.

The people cheer in joy that the spell worked. Gauche and Grey bumped their fists together in success. Hector tells Gauche that he wishes him good luck on his journey and hopes he reunites with his sister soon. Gauche thanks Hector for the thought and promises the people that he'll be back to save them because his sister would be sad if he lets the people stay in a lonely world like this.

The people began to murmur among themselves, wondering if they could actually go out of their mirror prison. They wonder if they could escape the dark entities' influence. Gauche sees their insecurity and tells them. "You morons! Don't get cold feet because of your captor! The better and real world is out there with a beautiful angel on earth! Don't you want to see my sister's angelic aura!?"

The people gain encouragement and reply "Yes!"

Gauche "GOOD! Now wait here and we'll get you out of here."

Grey sighs at the odd words of encouragement from Gauche but it seemed to work so she did not question it. She guessed that the people must have gotten used to his sister-talk.