Happy Reunion

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲_________________________________________✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

Asta and Luck recover from falling into the spatial portal, and they realize they're back in the forest. Vanessa was on her broom and saw the two fall down, she calls out to them and joins them in the forest.

"Are you boys okay?" Vanessa pats their heads and checks on them.

"Yeah we are but that was intense," Asta says, catching his breath. "We have to get back and defeat that fake Grey and save our friends!"

Luck licks his lips and grins. "Yeah, she was really strong. It makes me want to fight her again!"

Asta nods, his eyes shining with determination. "Exactly! Let's go, Luck. Fly me back there."

Luck looks at Asta skeptically. "Uh, I don't think that's a good idea. I can't fly with you on me, and even if I could, my electricity would just hurt you."

Asta puffs out his chest. "I can handle it! Let's go!"

Luck sighs but shrugs. "Okay, if you insist. But don't say I didn't warn you."

As Asta jumps on top of Luck, the electricity crackles around them, and Asta winces in pain. "OW!!! Okay okay I get it," he says, jumping back down. "Maybe we'll find another way."

Luck looks at him with a cheeky smile "Hm.. I don't know, I think we can do it this time, jump on my back Asta!"

Asta holds his hands up in defense "No no no I'm fine walking there!"

Lucks electricity bolts around him as he tries to grab Asta "C'mon Asta we'll get there faster if you jump on me!"

Asta jumps to evade Luck's claws "Weren't you just telling me it wasn't a good idea!?"

Luck laughed in response "I changed my mind!"

The two mages continue their chaotic banter until a voice stops them.

"Will you two idiots quit it!" It was Noelle who was accompanied by Finral and his spatial magic. Noelle notices Vanessa and asks her if Gordon and Charmy are okay, Vanessa confirms their safety and says that she was going to go back to check on the group.

Asta tells Noelle if she was able to save Marie. Noelle shakes her head and explains the situation to Asta and Luck. She tells Asta that the mirror holds a dark entity that is going to be summoned when the ritual connects the mirror world to their own. Marie will create a distraction when the ritual starts so Simone can't interfere with Asta going out of Finrals spatial magic and canceling the ritual spell and hopefully killing the entity along with it... well that's the theory anyway

Before the team can act, mirrors surround them. 

Finral waved his arms in distress, "Shoot did they find us!?"

The mirrors begin to glow ominously and the group attempts to block with whatever reflex they had at that moment. However when the mirror's blast shoots only in Asta's direction, the bulls stop in their tracks. Asta quickly dodges but then the mirrors float towards him and chase him, blasting him with lasers.

"Eh!??!!! What the heck!!?? "

The group watches Asta continues to dodge the mirrors, half of them worried for Asta and the others more glad that it wasn't aimed at them. 

"Why is this happening to only me!?"

"Shut up and die already." The group hears a familiar rude voice come out.

"Its your fault Maries in danger. Die as retribution for your sins."

The group looks over at the direction of the voice and sees Gauche with his hands in his pockets. They could see Grey hiding behind him.

"G-Gauche??" Finral asks, "Is that really you?? or are you still trying to kill us?"

"HE"S CURRENTLY TRYING TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW- AHHH!!!" Asta quickly ducks under a blast of light.

 Gauche doesn't reply and summons a mirror to shoot Finral in the face. "AGHH! This feeling... is so familiar yet somehow it feels more painful than usual!" 

Gauche rolls his eyes as he summons more mirrors to project at Asta "Don't talk to me unless we've saved Marie you deadweight" He calculates the direction of Astas next move and successfully hits Asta on the leg.

"AGH! PLEASE STOP SENPAI!"

"G-G-Gauche san please calm down"

"No."

The group smiles and rejoices that it is the real Gauche but they wait for him to stop shooting asta before settling down. 

"Oh, Grey senpai, you're the Grey we know right? Not gonna... kill us or anything? "Asta asks. "I.. I-i would never w-want t-t--to hurt you g-g-guys.. I'm sorry!" 

Relieved that they're real, he runs up to hug them but he notices that Gauche and Grey are a bit transparent and his hands go through them.

Gauche... Grey...

"What happened to you guys?"

The others begin to frown in worry about what they just witnessed. Knowing that this was just a foreshadowing of bad news.