Part 19

*SCARLETTS POV*

When we are in the helicopter on the way to the hospital Landon kept going in and out of consciousness, and it was really scary. Now we are in the hospital and when I look over I see him hooked on all these machines and its sad. I got him in that condition. I should have listend to him and got out the water that day. Now he has to suffer for my dumb actions. It should be me laying their with damaged lungs. If Landon could hear what im thinking right now, boy would he be mad. He always tells me not to blame myself cause it gets me worked up. The more I think the more my heart rate increases, then the panic attacks start. I haven't had one in a while, I hope I never have one again.

I finally fall asleep, im peaceful, comfortable, and everything seems just fin- 'Beep Beep Beep' screeches the heart machine for Landon. "WE NEED A PBD SCANNING!" Says one of the doctors firmly. "98 electro bolts." "All clear." I hear so many different noises and words, I cant think straight. Tears well up in my eyes as I scream for answers at whats going on. I see Landon laying their and realize his heart isn't moving. My blood runs cold, my body starts to shake, I cant move, I cant feel, I cant breathe. Im having a panic attack. Help. I need help. Everyone is focused on Landon. Good, they should be. I can get out of this alone he cant, I rip the oxygen tank out of my nose and try to stand up but I fall to the floor. A nurse not in our room notices me from the hallway and she runs in and helps me to my feet. She starts to ask me whats wrong, and I try my best to point to Landon and she gathers whats going on. She takes me to the hallway, grabbing an inhaler with her. She sits me against the wall in the hallway rubbing my arms hugging me, telling me he will be okay. We hear the heart monitor start beeping normally again, proving he's alright. I feel relived and can feel my self calming down. The nice nurse reassures me  its okay, and she makes me use the inhaler and goes to get a juice. When she gets back she hands me my orange juice and asks me if im alright. "Yeah im- im good now. Thank you so much." I say genuinely. "Of course. Just doing my job. Im glad I saw you when I did." She said "Yeah im glad to, all the other doctors were busy, but Landon was more important, he could of died." I said. "Well you could have to. If no one found you and you chocked up on your air, you could of lost oxygen to your lungs and passed out, everyone is important, no matter their condition." The nurse said. I didn't say anything back, instead I just hugged her. "Thank you." I said mid hug. "You're welcome Scarlett." She says. Its weird how she knows my name, oh well, she probably saw it on my hospital bed, nothing much. Right?

CLIFFHANGERCLIFFHANGERCLIFFHANGER AND IM SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY I LOST MY CHARGER AND MY PHONE DIED AT LIKE 7PM AND I DIDNT FIND ANOTHER ONE TILL TODAY AT LIKE 1PM....IM CURRENTLY USING A BROKEN CHARGER THST ONLY WORKS AT AN ANGLE RIP. anyways i love all of you thank you for the support 💓💓💓