Part 16

*CAMILLES POV*
I don't want to go film today. Its going to be so awkward. I just hope Daniel got brainwashed and forgot about practically everything that happened from that one night.

*TIME SKIP TO FILMING!*

*SCARLETTS POV*
I wake up feeling cold, wet, and malnourished. I turn to find Landon and he's sleeping, the position he's in does not look comfortable but he still manages to look peaceful. I turn to see my surroundings and I notice that it is low tide, perfect to catch some type of food, whether its small fish, squid, or practically anything edible. Im so hungry I will eat ANYTHING.

"Landon, Landon, LANDON!" I say/scream while shaking him awake. "What." Landon says annoyed. "oh." He says when he realizes what situation were in wasn't a nightmare. "Yeah." I say knowing he realized. "Well lets go catch food and make the best of it I guess." He says. "Yeah." I say. "AND CUT!" scott says.

*DANIELS POV*

I really regret everything that happened between me and Cami. I don't even know if I can tell her Cami anymore. If I could do it all over again I would. She hasn't even looked at me or spoke a word before filming. I really hope I didn't screw it all up. But why is she so mad? Its my life I can make my own decisions. Does she like me? Is she jealous..? Im making this a bigger deal then it already is. My thinking got cut short when I heard the director call Camille and I's names.

"Alright so I sense tension between you two." Scott says to Cami and I. "Uh Uhm no, not at all." I say awkwardly. "Yeah were allll good." Camille says rocking back and forth on her heels with her hands in her pockets. "Yepp" I say popping the "P" sound. "Okay great I thought this was all because of the kissing scene today!" Scott says while laughing and pointing his clipboard at us. Me and Camille have the same reaction.
*CAMIS POV*

"Okay great I thought this was all because of the kissing scene today!" Scott says.
"WHAT?" Me and Daniel say in unison. We both whip our heads to look at each other then we awkwardly look away. "Welll yeah we discussed this..? Didn't we..?" Scott says. "Oh, well-yeah of course." I say looking to Daniel awkwardly while he foes a weird hand signal. "Okay then I will leave yall to it.." Scott says sensing the awkwardness. He walks away then its just me and Daniel left in a uncomfortable silence. "Well this is awkward." I say. "You dont have to make it awkward." Daniel says. "Yeah well how am I supposed to do that.?" I say with a sharp tone. "Dont announce when it gets awkward?" Says Daniel in a obvious sharper tone. "Okay well what else am I going to say." I said while throwing my hands in the air. "Just say like 'Hi'" Daniel says. "No." I said while crossing my arms. "Okay whatever but we have to do this and theirs no getting out of it. So deactivate the awkwardness and get over it, or make it harder then it really needs to be." Daniel says with mega attitude. "Okay fine but I still dont know how to make it not-awkward." I say. "Just act like how you did before everything happened. He said. "Fine okay, lets go." I said. "Okay fine, lets go." He repeated after me.

*SCARLETTS POV*

Me and Landon are trying to make the best out of this, we are on a rock stranded, but at least its low tide and there is a sand bar. Their was a large log on our rock so we made it into a knife like thing and now I am trying to stab animals with it, and it is not working. I miss a huge fish then throw my stick/knife thing in the water and throw a fit. "You are cute when you're mad." Landon says. "Im not but okay." I say.

*CAMILLES POV*
its time. this is it. after that line daniel will walk over to me and kiss me. oh my gosh.

*DANIELS POV*
ohkayyy. it is that time. where i walk over their and kiss her after she says that stupid line. okay. now i go.

*SCARLETTS POV*
I hear a splash then turn around and see my boyfriend walk up to me. I reach my hands around his cheeks while he firmly grabs my hips. He leans down while i reach my neck up a little bit.

*CAMILLES POV*
our lips collide. Its silent. I forget about the movie and sink into the moment. He slides his right hand up from my hip to the right side of my face angling my head slightly to the left to get better access to the kiss. Was that apart of the scene? Girl I don't know but hell I didn't mind.

*DANIELS POV!*

I finally do what I have been waiting to do for a long time. Even tho its not our proper first kiss im going to try and make it as best as possible. I go in for it and our lips touch. I taste strawberry, and feel her warm hands on the side of my face. I deepen the kiss by moving her head slightly to the left, and then a little after that I break it. That was the best thing ever, I stare at her pretty face and her eyes are still closed. When her eyes open we have eye contact for a split moment then we hear the words "CUT!" from the director.

*CAMILLES POV*

He breaks off the kiss and I don't want to open my eyes. I keep trying to relive the amazing moment that just happened. But then I remind myself its not real and it was just for an act. I open my eyes and hold eye contact for a split 2 seconds then break it off. "CUT!" Scott says, which breaks me and Daniels physical contact, and we step away from each other. "That was amazing you guys! I love how affectionate and how powerful that kiss was. Truly truly amazing. Well you guys did enough today thank you! Go home and get some rest." Scott finishes. "Yeah thanks so much!" I say then then around and grab my stuff to leave.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN CAMI'S HOME*
After my hot shower I make some cookies cause Im bored and I mostly want to take my mind off Daniel. I put on the show 'Good Girls' and in the middle of them robbing a bank the wifi gets cut off, my guess is the storm. "Atleast it isnt the lights aye" I say to myself. Then I hear this loud boom outside and it starts thunder-storming. 10 minutes later I get a text from Daniel that says "Come outside." I look from my balcony and I see Daniel standing in the rain. I hurriedly slipped my shoes on and run outside. I run down the steps, put the lobby, and finally out the front door. My sort of dried hair gets absolutely drenched the second I walk outside. "What?" I screamed over the loud rain. "I broke it off with her!" Daniel screams back. "WHAT?!" I screamed. "After today I realized that you are all I want and need. I stare at him, without thinking straight I run up to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back passionately in the pouring rain. I break it off and invite him inside. "I think I have some clothes for you somewhere." I say. "Hey its fine I think i should be heading out. Daniel says with a
smile. "No." I say quickly grabbing his wrist. "Please. Please stay." I say with a small pleading smile. "Okay I will." He says with the same smile I have and nods his head. He changes into the clothes I handed him and we fall asleep cuddling in my bed. The last thing I remember is him kissing my head before I crashed into a deep sleep.

EEEEKKK YALLSSS did this make up for me ghosting yall for like 5 days..??? Anyways pls enjoy I love you all sm thank  you  so much for the support I really cant say it enough but pls have a blessed night i love yall 💓💓