Part 6

"Hello you two can I get started with some drinks?" A waitress named Gabrielle asks us. "Hi can I have a Sweet Tea please?" I say. "Yes of course." Gabrielle states. "Uhmm can I have a Pepsi please?" Daniel says. "Yes those will be right up." Gabrielle says with a sweet smile.

"Well what do you think you are going to get?" Daniel asks me. "I think chicken alfredo. What about you?" I reply to his question. "Probably Rigatoni pasta." Daniel says while looking at the menu. "Oo that sounds good." I say. "I only get the best." Daniel says with a smile and a small shrug.

"So dont we start filming in like a week?" I say trying to hold a conversation. "Yeah I think so." Daniel says. "Im nervous but like so excited at the same time." I say. "I have a feelings its going to be the greatest movie ill ever star in." Daniel says while looking me in the eyes. I smile and look away cause I feel a blush creep onto my face.

*FAST FOWARD 20 MINUTES*

Daniel and I's food gets served and it was really good. We had small talk about basic things like our favorite color, favorite smell, favorite season, and we even talked about funny moments from stuff in our pasts. Eventually Daniel paid and we got up and left.

When we were walking to his car a tiny group of paparazzi found us. Of course as I thought this night was going perfect. They just asked us a bunch of questions but we didnt answer any. We continued walking to the car as flashes and words were being screamed at us, and Daniel opened the passenger door for me which really caused commotion. "Daniel why did you open the door for her are you dating?" A paparazzi screamed. "No its just called being a good person." Daniel replied back. After Daniel got in the car the paparazzi died down and we started driving to my house.

We finally got to my house and Daniel opened my door, once again. "Thank you for tonight it was really nice getting to catch up, also thanks for paying you didnt have to." I say. "Of course I really enjoyed tonight, glad I could do something good for the both of us." Daniel replies back. I smile back at him then the next thing I know he starts leaning in for a hug. I know it's just a hug but a hug omg. This night is going perfect. "Goodnight cami." Daniel says. "Goodnight Daniel." I say while he walks back to his car. I wave as he beeps then I head inside. I slide down my front door and squeal. Time to call Meg.

hope yall enjoyed this! anyways sorry for the like small author box but i love yall!!💓💓 also THANK U FOR 2 VOTES OMG!!!