Part 14

*CAMILLES POV*
"Bro the movie is actually sick like it has such a good plot." I say to Meg over the phone. "I bet..but the more important part is you and Daniel so basically hows that going?" Meg says. "Oh my gosh Meggie, were close like really close but not THAT type of close were just like..really good...friends." I say with a sigh at the end. "Awe how does that make you feel?" Meg says. "I don't know, good that were like finally as close as I pictured, and maybe even closer, but I want more with him but I don't know how to tell him. And I don't think I will." I say. "I think you should tell him." Meg says. "Not right now tho?" I say. "I would say go for it now cause you never know when you will loose your chance but if you are certain to wait, then wait. Your gut knows best." Meg says. "Okay thats true but what if he doesn't feel the same way and I confess to liking him more then best-...I mean friends and he's all like 'eeehhhhhhh well I don't like you back' and then the rest of filming is just so painfully awkward and it will take so much time to get where we are again." I say in one very quick breath. "Thats a very good point but what if its not like that? What if it makes everything less awkward and gives you more opportunities when filming, like you get to kissss himmmmm." Meg says in a flirty tone. "Okay well their are kissing scenes and im going to be so awkward." I say nervously. "No you wont. You will do great." Meg says. "Hey...remember at my sisters party were we kissed the same four guys and they thought you were me and said you were the greatest kisser in the world." I say. "HAHAHAHAHA YES!!" Meg bursts out laughing. "AND THE REST OF THE NIGHT WE ACTED LIKE EACH OTHER!!" I say screaming laughing. "Oh my gosh that was hilarious!" Meg says. "I know!" I say. "Oh wait hold on I got a text." I say.

"Hey Camille its Daniel I was wondering if you could come over to my hotel and we could talk?"  I read from Daniel. "Yeah! Of course ill be over in abt 10?" I respond. "Uhhh okay Meg lemme call you back in about a hour or so.?" I say brushing my hair, grabbing a piece of gum, and grabbing my keys. "Alright love you Cami." Meg says. "Love you too Meggie kisses kisses." I say as i hang up.

I text Daniel and say that im here. "Okay walk in im in the lobby." He texts back. He has literally never done anything like this before im scared. "Hi?!" I say acting as if im not scared and nervous and suspicious. "Hey Cami I just wanted to talk about something really quick come on lets head up to my uhmm my room." Daniel says, he seems distraught. I can read peoples body languages and emotions very well, I've been doing it since I was a child so I could understand what my mom wanted or how she was feeling when she was high out her mind. "Sooo basically im kind of talking to someone and like since our characters are dating in the movie I don't want my soon to be girlfriend like feel threatened by you so can you meet her and like tell her you feel nothing except friendship...for me...please..?" Daniel says talking with his hands. That means he's nervous, he doesn't usually do that. "Uhm ye-yeah can I- Im just going to use the bathroom real quick.." I say stumbling to the restroom. "Wait Cami!" Daniel screams as I open the door. Oh. His new girlfriend is in their. Standing behind the door just....standing. She is beautiful. "Hi im Mandy Clarke..Daniels told me so much about you." She says chomping on her gum while looking at me wide-eyed and staring me up and down. "Can you please get out." I say feeling lightheaded. "Uh why..?" she says in a bitchy tone. "So i can pee? Can you please move the fuck out of my way jeez." I say in a bad mood. Why am I being mean to a girl over a boy. A boy?!? Well she was being mean to me first but literally whatever.

"DANIEL HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND HE CALLED ME TO GO OVER TO HIS HOTEL SND HES ALL LIKE WELL I HAVE LIKE A TALKING STAGE AND I WANT YOU TO MEET HER AND I WANT HER TO KNOW YOU DONT FEEL ANYTHING FOR ME (oh but i do) SO SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH US KISSING ON THE MOVIE, THEN IM LIKE OH MY GOSH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK..SO IM ALL LIKE LET ME GO TO THE BATHROOM ACTUALLY AND SHES LURKING IN THE BATHROOM???AND SHES JUDGING ME AND WONT GET OUT SO I CURSED AT HER AND SHE GOT OUT AND NOW IM HERE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO." I spam text Meg. "Holy hell wow uhm well I think you need to face the problem then leave and then face time me on your way home."  Meg responds immediately. "Yes perfect." I text back flustered.

"Sorry about that." I say walking out the bathroom with a small awkward smile. "Yeahh..." Mandy says. I look to the floor and keep my awkward small smile thing. "Well Mandy this is...Camille and shes my co-star, like I was telling you." Daniel says pointing to me while Mandy is on his lap. "Yeah well I heard their are kissing scenes in the movie so you better not enjoy them cause hes all mine. got it?" Mandy says running her hand down Daniels chest. "Uh wtf" I think to myself, but I actually say, "Yeah of course, I- Uh- Im sorry but uh I have to go, bye." I say stuttering and waving on my way out. I start crying the second I shut his door. What am I going to do now?

Hi yalll!!! so this is 2 chapters in one cause its over 1,000 words and my fingers HURT, my usual chapters are 400 words per chapter so this is like more then 2 combined so enjoy beebs 💓 also...lowk hate Mandy...